Turn Off Ads?
Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Texas Red

Re: Introductions Thread

Hey everyone.
    I'm originally from Dayton, but have lived in San Antonio, Texas since 1990. I've been a Reds all my life and spent many summer days at Riverfront with my dad and grandfather while growing up. I even went to a game at Crosley Field...or so my dad says, I was too young to remember that one.
    Anyway, it's great to be here and look forward to talking with everyone.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    xander0204

Just wanted to Hi

I just wanted hi to everyone.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Howdy and welcome to the Zone, guys.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Mr. 400

Hey Ya'll! I'm not a big Reds fan, but I like the direction they are going, and I know the team will grow on me because Krivsky came from my team, and i see them turning into the NL's version of the Twins. Nice to meet Ya'll, and hope to post more in the future.

How u doin

welcome

Hey, I'm new... I love the Reds... I love Adam Dunn... and I hope he doesn't get traded. I'm from Columbus. GO BUCKS!

Does anyone know why I can't post a reply on the Major League forum for the Reds? Is it because I'm new?

So... I'm confused... thanks

Welcome to the boards! You should be able to post on Reds Live.

EvansvilleReds

Rookie poster in the lineup

Hello friends ... a newcomer here, a lifelong Redlegs fan who low lives in the heart of Redbird country. I look forward to talking some Reds baseball.

The offseason has been so far, so good IMO ... the Gonzalez and Stanton pickups and LaRue trade seem to make sense ... but like everybody else I'm curious to see if we're gonna see a team-altering deal like a swap of Dunn or Griffey. Me, I wouldn't mind trading either one if it would bring a top-of-the-line starter or closer or a more balanced lineup (more speed and fewer strikeouts).

Krivsky was his usual noncommital self on the air with Marty tonight.

Re: Rookie poster in the lineup

Makes all the routine posts.

Re: Rookie poster in the lineup

Quote Originally Posted by EvansvilleReds View Post
    Hello friends ... a newcomer here, a lifelong Redlegs fan who low lives in the heart of Redbird country. I look forward to talking some Reds baseball.

The offseason has been so far, so good IMO ... the Gonzalez and Stanton pickups and LaRue trade seem to make sense ... but like everybody else I'm curious to see if we're gonna see a team-altering deal like a swap of Dunn or Griffey. Me, I wouldn't mind trading either one if it would bring a top-of-the-line starter or closer or a more balanced lineup (more speed and fewer strikeouts).

Krivsky was his usual noncommital self on the air with Marty tonight.
    Welcome to the board.

By the way, did they tell you about the hazing ritual for all newcomers delivered by the secret society of Redszone? :deadhorse :all_cohol

Hi I am new here and enjoy reading the threads of your web site and thought I would take time out to introduce myself. I am a big baseball fan and subscibe to Directv baseball package so I can watch as many of the teams as I can. I cant say that I am a fan of any team but I am also not a frontrunner or a phoney fan. I enjoy talking baseball with knowledgable people and hope to get good opinions from them. I also enjoy minor league baseball and try to attend as many games as possible (I have alot of minor league teams in my area). My wife and I are planning to visit Cincinatti and Great American Ballpark as it is one of the ball parks we have yet been to.

As for Adam Dunn I dont think the Reds should trade him just yet. His trade value is to low and I think his best years are still to come.

I also seen and like Homer Bailey and Joey Votto. Both players show alot of promise and could be stars in the very short future and would hope the Reds Organization will do everything they can to hang on to these 2.

Well I look forward to future chats with you and hope you guys accept me as part of your Discussion Board.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Welcome. We'll see if we can't make you a Reds fan exclusively.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    Welcome. We'll see if we can't make you a Reds fan exclusively.
    Sounds good!

sloucho

Hey.

I'm a defector from the ESPN boards. I love talking about the Reds and had been posting there for six years. I was registered here, but this sight seemed fairly complicated compared to that one, and I wanted to talk about the Bengals and other teams seamlessly, but they banned me like a million times. I finally got sick of it, and decided to try and figure out this website with all the "bells and whistles". It may take me a while.

Hopefully someone will recognize me from those boards and say hi.

Thanks for the membership, and go reds.

Turn Off Ads?