Turn Off Ads?
Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Re: Introductions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by T7-niner View Post
    Hey everyone. My name's Troy and I'm from Bloomington, IN and I look forward to talking Reds baseball with you all.

(I'm not diggin' our chances this year though)
    With that kind of optimism you should fit in just fine around here

2. Turn Off Ads?
    round tripper

Hello all I just got word of this site from a good friend of mine Justin(Grounds_Crew) so I thought I would check it out. I like what I have seen so far, I am a member of many fourms and this one so far has impressed me.

I'm 31 I live in Cincinnati and have been a lifetime Reds fan, I have been to the Championship and World Series games in 1990. I have higher expecatitions for this season but lets just hope everyone stays healthy.

-Denny

Quote Originally Posted by round tripper View Post
    Hello all I just got word of this site from a good friend of mine Justin(Grounds_Crew) so I thought I would check it out. I like what I have seen so far, I am a member of many fourms and this one so far has impressed me.

I'm 31 I live in Cincinnati and have been a lifetime Reds fan, I have been to the Championship and World Series games in 1990. I have higher expecatitions for this season but lets just hope everyone stays healthy.

-Denny

Welcome aboard buddy! To the rest of you, he's a great guy with a lot of passion for Cincy sports. He always made sure he came down by the dugout to visit me prior to or after the games. So, I've always admired his respect and friendship. You guys will like having him as a part of RedsZone!
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

round tripper

Thanks Justin, I always had to come find you first when we got to the stadium. It was tradition!!!

Makes all the routine posts.

Hey! I haven't posted on here in like a year! Wow...lol I just got the email that I needed to sign on, so here I am!

I'm reintroducing myself...

I'm Amber aka Mimi....from Northern KY!

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Hi Mimi

This isn't you is it?
    j/k
    Witty signature.

Hi all, I've been lurking here since last season, I've been reading posts here and talking Reds over on BuckeyePlanet. I guess it's about time I start posting here too. I'm originally from the Dayton area, but now live closer to Cincinnati. I have a season ticket flex pack, and already have my tickets for Marty & Thom Bobblehead Night. WooHoo!

Hey all, just found out about this site from a friend. Looks like a good board to visit and talk games with

Pinch Hits

Was just introduced to the board from a fellow fan. Life long fan who saw several games of the Big Red Machine as a pup. Love the info being tossed around in here. Good stuff!

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Always need a good pinh hitter.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Welcome
    Go Gators!

chrisj

Hello all. New here of course. Signed up to join in on great baseball discussion about my favorite team in the business.

Thanks.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Witty signature.

Schnickelfritz

Heya...

I just joined a few days ago. Just call me Max.

I'm a Reds fan and a Reds fan only. I can't watch an MLB game if the Reds aren't involved except a World Series.

I'm also a Hockey and Football fan and I'll watch any level of those sports -- professional, college, minors, etc. My favorite football team is the Bengals (natch) and my favorite Hockey team is the Columbus Blue Jackets. The Red Wings are pretty good too but not the same team when Yzerman and Shanahan were there.

I like reading, writing, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, Mythbuster and canoodling with the missus.

I don't have a lot of stats knowledge and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to my teams. But I'll try not to get too heated.

I am also of the opinion that the current group of Reds broadcasters are, by far, the best of baseball. With the exception of Grande.

Go Reds!

Turn Off Ads?