Thread: Introductions Thread

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Re: Introductions Thread

Welcome to the board!
    Witty signature.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hey fellow Reds fans!

First post on the board so it might as well be an introduction. Im from Louisville. Family tradition of being a Reds fan so I took to it. I go to college at Tennessee, so I love my Vols. Anyways I look forward to discussing with you all about the bright future of the Reds.

He can rake

Hey guys,

I guess it is customary to say hello on here... Im a UC student in finance. I don't really know what else to say to you guys, but I look forward to talking baseball with you guys for many years to come.

CincinnatiKid

Hey, I'm a 3rd generation Reds fan. My dad and I are friends with several people on the team, including Ryan Freel and the traveling secretary who sets us up with team tix and the team discount on the hotel rooms when we go on the road to see them. My dad and I just got back from NY and Florida, so I've now been to 28 of the 30 current ballparks. I have just Tropicana Field and the Skydome to go. Go Reds

Welcome All!

I can't believe the handle "CincinnatiKid" wasnt already taken. Nice!
    Witty signature.

KeyMastur

hi....

forgot to inrtroduce myself....just wanted to say what's up.
    Last edited by Heath; 07-31-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Cheekily Non-Conformist CarolinaRedleg's Avatar

Lifelong Reds fan (well, as long as I've followed pro baseball) from N.C. (possibly soon to be in S.C.). Came on board around '86 or so and I'm proud that I can say I've seen my favorite team win the World Series at least once in my lifetime.

In addition, I've dabbled in brewing my own beer, playing bass guitar and for now, I write for a living.

Hello,

First time long time here. I check this site about ten times a day while I'm at work. lol. I can't believe I'm not fired yet

I live in middletown and usualy go to about 10 to 15 games a year. I am Married and am a proud member of the Army National Guard.

Can't wait to talk some baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Btrester151 View Post
    Hello,

First time long time here. I check this site about ten times a day while I'm at work. lol. I can't believe I'm not fired yet

I live in middletown and usualy go to about 10 to 15 games a year. I am Married and am a proud member of the Army National Guard.

Can't wait to talk some baseball
    Welcome to the board Btrester!
    Witty signature.

Heya. I'm from Dayton; been to about 5 Dragons games this year, and probably 8-10 Reds games. Kinda stopped watching Baseball a few years ago, but this year, got back into it.

Great site! Can't wait to join in on the discussions.

Hello all. I'm from Columbus and attend quite a few Clippers/minor league games as well as Reds games. Longtime Reds Fan and sorry but also a Steeler fan. I'm a long time reader of the forum and look forward to participating.

I enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by onefortheroad View Post
    Hello all. I'm from Columbus and attend quite a few Clippers/minor league games as well as Reds games. Longtime Reds Fan and sorry but also a Steeler fan. I'm a long time reader of the forum and look forward to participating.

I enjoy the site.
    Nice to see another Columbusite, and I won't even hold the Steelers thing against you.

Ok, that's a lie, we just won't talk about football
    Witty signature.

Hi y'all. I'm knew to this site and I'll anwser the "mandatory" questions...

1. Are you a Reds Fan? Yes
    2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum? Grew up in Cincy
    3. How did you learn about RedsZone? Honestly have no idea
    4. How old are you? 17
    5. Where are you from? Michigan
    6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan?
    7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party? Communism is a form of utopia

11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship? No
    12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much? No
    14. What do you think you can add to RedsZone? Statistical perspective
    15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater? Yes

skyking162

Hey all, I'm new to posting on the board, but have been reading for a while. I'm not a Reds fan, but I wouldn't say any team's my favorite. That being said, Adam Dunn is definitely the captain of my man-crush team (fielding issues ignored, naturally).

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the board for a while and when I finally decided to start posting last night, I realized my account wasn't activated and I couldn't post anything! Whoops, LOL Things are worked out now though and I'm very much looking forward to talking Reds baseball with everyone. This is a great board and I can't wait to participate more now that I can! I've been a Reds fan pretty much my whole life (my all time fave player is Johnny Bench) although I do like the Angels and Orioles in the AL. My fave players on the current Reds team are Aaron Harang, Adam Dunn, Jared Burton, and Bronson Arroyo. Thanks to everyone for making this board so great and I can't wait to get to know everyone while talking about the Reds!

Turn Off Ads?