Turn Off Ads?
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by morande View Post
    Hi all,
    My name is Matt and am 22 years old. I attend UC and have been in Cincinnati my whole life. Love the Reds and Kepp, lets go in 09!!!
    Welcome.

(and go Bearcats!)
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Well, I'm 47yr's old and became a reds fan way back when I was about 10yr's old.became a reds fan because all my friends were Dodger fans, been w/them since!! Adam Dunn had to go! I would cut my n-ts off for a world series title. I would trade H. Bailey, I would bring in Milton Bradley,I would get rid of Dusty,I do like the taveras signing,we spent to much money on Cordero,I would trade EE,I would not sign Lowe,not sure about Dye,rather have Nady
    Pete Rose should be in the hall as a player....I love the reds and am really happy I found this site..

Dave

Welcome to the site, Dave. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and please don't be shy about any questions. I didn't need to know that about your nuts, but it's nice to know that you're passionate about the Reds, too.

Thanks and my goal this yr is to come out for a reds game!!

Quote Originally Posted by benchrosemorgan View Post
    Thanks and my goal this yr is to come out for a reds game!!
    Good luck. But if you don't get the chance, at least you'd be stuck in Pasadena, which is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen. My sister works there, and I have a few friends out there.

Quote Originally Posted by benchrosemorgan View Post
    Well, I'm 47yr's old and became a reds fan way back when I was about 10yr's old.became a reds fan because all my friends were Dodger fans, been w/them since!! Adam Dunn had to go! I would cut my n-ts off for a world series title. I would trade H. Bailey, I would bring in Milton Bradley,I would get rid of Dusty,I do like the taveras signing,we spent to much money on Cordero,I would trade EE,I would not sign Lowe,not sure about Dye,rather have Nady
    Pete Rose should be in the hall as a player....I love the reds and am really happy I found this site..

Dave

Welcome to Reds Country.

Thanks guy's!! and all u had to was was watch the rose bowl game to know pasadena is a great place..looking forward to see the reds when they come out this yr!! great site

ColRedFlagg

Hey all, been a Reds fans since the little league I played in as a kid would make the annual pilgrimage to old Riverfront to watch the Big Red Machine play (that should date me)

I'm sort of new here.I so was anxious to start posting my thoughts about the Reds that its has taken me a few months to get around to saying hi and to introduce myself.

My name is Jason,live in C Bus and haven't met too many people that are bigger Reds fans then I am.That is until I found this place.Love the site and hope to be around for a long time.

RedsfanfromNKY

Hey everyone.... Just found the forum very glad I did. I have always been a reds fan I live across the river in Northern KY. I am 26 years old with a 3 year old son who watches the reds with me! I am super excited I am going to my first opening day this season! Well Ill stop rambling now..... Hope to get to know some of you folks on here....

Ronnie

Welcome, Ronnie. Don't be afraid to join in the fun.

It's great to hear that more young fans are coming along. It wasn't so long ago that I was dragged to my first Reds game, and I haven't stopped going since.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

jlk

Hello all, I just joined this site, but am lifelong fan of my hometown heroes! I am looking forward to '09, especially looking forward to seeing how Votto and Bruce have progressed. Hopefully the team can surprise and contend for a playoff spot, at the least.

The Kid

Hey everyone im KJ, im 20 and currently serving in the Air Force however i am from Bloomington/Batesville, IN so i grew up as a reds fan. I have been a Griffey fan since i was 5 so i was happy to see him come to reds and sad to see him go last year, however ill always be a reds fan. Im really enjoying watching Phillips grow every year, and i personally am i fan of EE, i hope he blossoms into a star during this two year contract and we resign him again. Im hoping im able to get to come to Cincy and see a game before i leave for Japan in may, but im looking forward to the 09 season

^^ Have fun in Japan. Stay out of trouble!

Turn Off Ads?