Turn Off Ads?
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

CEO - Hal Morris Fanclub OC_Red's Avatar

Re: Introductions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal Reds Fan View Post
    Reds fan from the Bay Area...as a little kid in early 70s my aunt was a teenager and loved Johnny Bench & Big Red Machine, so they also became my favorites. Some of my earliest baseball memories are of the greatest WS ever in 1975.

Was a member of a couple other Reds forums but not all that great, so very happy to have found this one.
    Welcome! This is easily the most knowledgeable Reds fanatic board I have found. Enjoy!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Reds fan from the Bay Area...as a little kid in early 70s my aunt was a teenager and loved Johnny Bench & Big Red Machine, so they also became my favorites. Some of my earliest baseball memories are of the greatest WS ever in 1975.

Was a member of a couple other Reds forums but not all that great, so very happy to have found this one.
    Former Bay Area resident here, went to UCSC lived in Berkeley and Palo Alto for years, but now live in Portland.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by OC_Red View Post
    Welcome! This is easily the most knowledgeable Reds fanatic board I have found. Enjoy!
    Thank you...and agreed, very impressed with the participation and Reds/baseball knowledge here.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Former Bay Area resident here, went to UCSC lived in Berkeley and Palo Alto for years, but now live in Portland.

Welcome
    Thanks...I look forward to one day being able to call myself a "former resident" of CA, some day we will escape.

Good evening everyone, my name is Tyler and I have been a lifelong Cincinnatian and die-hard Reds fan. Have been an avid reader of this site for the past two months or so. I have never joined a forum site like this so please bear with me as I learn the ropes. I come from a family that watched every single Reds game through the 60's, Big Red Machine days, and even through the "common" years in the 80's and (most) of the 90's. I love to continue the tradition!

Thanks...I look forward to one day being able to call myself a "former resident" of CA, some day we will escape.
    Just started living in Cincy full time a month ago after splitting time between Cincy and LA for the past 7 years. I love the gas prices and stadium accessibility!

Reds fan born in Cincinnati, currently go to school in Columbus (Not OSU). Looking forward to debating some Reds baseball with other fans.

Lifelong DIE-HARD Reds and Bengals fan here. Born in Middletown OH in '71 but moved to Gods Country (east TN) in '79. First post on the site. I literally have had this site in my favorites for 3 years and read it daily. Figured it’s time to jump into the fun for what appears to be a Sept to remember. 3 teams almost 20 games over battling for 2 spots. It dont get no better than that.

10. Likes:

Boss-Hog (08-20-2013),camisadelgolf (09-14-2013)

I've been a Reds fan since my birth in Maryland, just two days before the 1970 World Series. My dad, a Ohio native, was stationed there in the USAF. Many of my fondest memories of childhood include watching the Reds with my family.

This is a great forum, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

12. Likes:

camisadelgolf (09-14-2013),cumberlandreds (09-11-2013)

Hi everyone. I have been reading this site and the reds.com fan forum for many years now. I have never posted before but I'm looking forward to conversing with everyone about baseball.

I am from a small town in NW Ohio but I moved to Columbus for school and I will be graduating in Dec. My dad is a huge Reds fan, so naturally I was born a Reds fan and I have heard my dad tell me story after story about the Big Red Machine. I was only 2 years old when they went wire to wire in 90 so I don't remember any of if even though I was sitting on my dad's lap during it. The last few years have been the most exciting years for me as a Reds fan, but I an still looking forward to the Reds taking that next step and getting out of the first round of the playoffs. I am looking forward to another chance at the World Series in 2014. Go Redlegs!!!

14. Likes:

Boss-Hog (11-04-2013),Revering4Blue (11-04-2013)

Growing up I used to think baseball was boring so I never followed. Back in 2009 I went to my first game at GABP and fell in love. There's just something about being at the ballpark. I've been a diehard Reds fan ever since and I go to at least 20 games a year and never miss a FSO broadcast.

I have a problem...

JP here.... I am 33 years old and a huge reds fan living in Southern Indiana.. I have been a long time reader of redszone.com and am now deciding to become more active. My all-time favorite player is Barry Larkin.

17. Likes:

Boss-Hog (01-27-2014),Revering4Blue (01-30-2014),texasdave (01-29-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by JP31 View Post
    JP here.... I am 33 years old and a huge reds fan living in Southern Indiana.. I have been a long time reader of redszone.com and am now deciding to become more active. My all-time favorite player is Barry Larkin.
    Welcome. Southern Indiana like the Cincy suburbs or Southern Indiana like Evansville?

Hey everyone,
    I'm a longtime reader of these forums and have really enjoyed all the comments, opinions, and Reds info found here. I'm a life-long Reds fan going back to the 70s-80s during my childhood in the Lexington, Ky area just down the road from Riverfront stadium. I look forward to continue reading and occasionally jumping into a few discussions with you all.

Great to see a forum dedicated to the Redlegs. I'm from Indiana work in Ohio. Mid 30s 4 kids and a beautiful wife. What's missing another Reds Championship!

21. Likes:

Boss-Hog (02-19-2014),cumberlandreds (02-24-2014),redsmetz (02-26-2014),Revering4Blue (02-19-2014)

Turn Off Ads?