Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Which starter would you want?

Which starter would you want?

Which of these 4 guys would you want to have for the rest of the season?

Kelvim Escobar
    Tim Hudson
    Ted Lilly
    Jeremy Guthrie

All these guys are on a team I'm looking to make a deal with. They would join Sheets, Shields, Zambrano, Hill, and Gorzelanny in my rotation. I also have Harden but I'm not going to expect anything, just take it as bonus if he does well.

Also, what type of SP would you expect in return if you were trading Francisco Cordero straight up for that SP?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Which starter would you want?

I'd take Hudson.

I would expect a second tier starter and go for someone who would help you in a category you need (i.e., Ks, Ws). Hard to say who you should expect...it all depends on what your needs are and who is on your targeted team's roster.

I think Hudson is your best bet as well. The other three just don't have nearly the track record that Tim can bring to your team.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

I agree with the others, Hudson.

Having said that, Harden is supposed to go back into the rotation this weekend.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

uoduck1017

Kelvim Escobar. I believe he has the better offense, and I would feel pretty safe handing a lead to the back-end of the Angels bullpen.

Turn Off Ads?