Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jacko moving into rental home in Virginia

Jacko moving into rental home in Virginia

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287837,00.html

What a shame. I still catch myself singing along to songs from the Thriller album when it comes on the radio. He WAS a real talent. Now the odds of him being alive January 1, 2008 in my opinion in 50-50. The clock is ticking on this guy pretty loud right now.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Jacko moving into rental home in Virginia

You might be right, George, but I didn't gather that from reading that article. The used the words "ailing" and "failing", but I didn't read into it that he's nearing death or anything. His ailments could be psychological?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    You might be right, George, but I didn't gather that from reading that article. The used the words "ailing" and "failing", but I didn't read into it that he's nearing death or anything. His ailments could be psychological?

I have read other articles that his family has said that he is abusing prescription pills and hitting the bottle. tick, tick
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    I have read other articles that his family has said that he is abusing prescription pills and hitting the bottle. tick, tick
    History repeating itself?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    You mean Michael Jackson has mental problems? Well, thats the first I've heard about it!:
    Witty signature.

Senor Votto

Just keep him away from West Virginia

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I hope that Michael Jackson's new place has enough space for his Giant White Glove.
    /r/reds

Worth The Wait

On a recent road trip, we were listening to his Greatest Hits CD. I gotta say...I'm not sure how anyone can NOT like those songs. What an amazing talent--- he truly was the King of Pop. It's a music genre I don't really care for, but song after song on that disc is almost perfect.

What a shame.

Turn Off Ads?