Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 7/6/07 Reds vs Diamondbacks

Re: 7/6/07 Reds vs Diamondbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    He said yesterday he likes Adam Dunn...he said he's a good kid, a nice kid.... I just don't think he likes the way he plays the game....Marty's old school. Home Runs are great, but he would prefer Dunn have the other tools...ESPECIALLY defense.

His comments aren't meant to be personal to Dunn the guy, just how he feels about the baseball player.

Dunn Hater fans are more personal than Marty - and sometimes on the air as callers

For every little bit of false information spit out by Marty more Adam Dunn Haters are created.

Your hero Marty is wrong about Dunn not being a run producer.

He is just to stubborn to admit he is wrong.

:

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    For every little bit of false information spit out by Marty more Adam Dunn Haters are created.

Your hero Marty is wrong about Dunn not being a run producer.

He is just to stubborn to admit he is wrong.

:
    He's not my hero, but he's probably one of the reasons I got into this business..... Dunn has surprised me this year.....he's done more run producing, and more hitting (not just slugging) than his typical season.

I think it's great! I hope it's a sign that the lightbulb has gone off

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    He's not my hero, but he's probably one of the reasons I got into this business..... Dunn has surprised me this year.....he's done more run producing, and more hitting (not just slugging) than his typical season.

I think it's great! I hope it's a sign that the lightbulb has gone off
    Don't we want the lightbulb to go on? :

Don't apologize for respecting someone who deserves it at the level you give it, Matt. It's not as cool to give so few people professional respect as some try to make it seem.

Turn Off Ads?