Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ray of Hope

Ray of Hope

Ok so this season has been a diappointment, but man I feel good about our future. Josh Hamilton is going to be a bonafide star, a fixture for a long time at a bargain rate. Brandon Phillips could be the best all around 2b in baseball, with potential to hit 30 hrs and steal 20 bases. The resurgance of JR is such a pleasure to see, especially since he has had to deal with such adversity in the recent years. Harang is a stud, reliable and seemingly always healthy. With Jay Bruce and Joey Votto proving they are future good to great players, and Bailey despite his struggles and Cueto dominating in AA I have high hopes for an exciting near future. Keep the faith, I really hope things are going to get better. Go REDS!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ray of Hope

I'm with you. We have some great young talent with tons of potential. That's why I think it's extremely important that we hire the right manager and coaching staff to bring it together. Things are gonna get better. I really get the feeling that Bob Cast is not going to rest until we have a winner.

Re: Ray of Hope

I love BP's glove. However I'm extremely worried about his low OBP. I wouldn't count him as a future star.

I agree with you on all other counts. Things look to get much better over the next few years.

Turn Off Ads?