Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Arizona Diamondbacks vs Cincinnati Reds - July 6, 2007

Arizona Diamondbacks vs Cincinnati Reds - July 6, 2007

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Arizona Diamondbacks vs Cincinnati Reds - July 6, 2007

I went to the game tonight. It was a perfect night for baseball.
    Lohse was in command all night and carried a 1 hit shutout into the 9th before surrendering 3 hits and 1 run. He was only at around 90 pitches after 8innings. Only had 5 strikeouts, but definitely had the batters off balance mixing up speeds and location well. Only well hit ball off of him was Hudson's double down the left field line in the 4th(?).
    The Reds bats were definitely rattling tonight. Besides the homers by Dunn, Phillips, & Griffey, there were ropes off the wall by Hamilton and Encarnacion that each barely missed going out. Everybody was just clicking offensively tonight (with the exception of Gonzalez). Just an all around great night at the park. Jr's HR #586 was a beautiful shot to Left center - only about 2 sections over to my right.
    Woo Hoo!!! 3-1 under Mackanin!
    Better to be silent and thought a fool, than speak and be proven one.

Re: Arizona Diamondbacks vs Cincinnati Reds - July 6, 2007

I'm going down tonight to see Bailey pitch. It's the second time I get to see him. I blew off work to see his debut.
    >_>
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

Turn Off Ads?