Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you catch the games?

How do you catch the games?

I like to watch the broadcasts on tv with the television muted and the radio on listening to Marty. I like listening to Marty more than Chris and George.
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How do you catch the games?

Directv....usually get George and Chris for home games, and mostly the road announcers for away games...but i don't miss many!

I live in NC.......Catch the games on DirecTV also. Do any of you find some of the other teams announcers blatently one sided and arrogant? I really like Chris and George, also enjoy hearing Brantley this year.

I'll tell you something really wild, after the sun goes down I can actually pick up WLW on my car or truck radio. That's over 500 miles away!

I like Brantley as well

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

OnlyRedsFan...I too am from C-Bus and also do the same thing as you....I cant really stand George and Chris...but it really wouldnt matter, I would turn the TV down and listen to Marty and Thom, Joe, Jeff, etc. no matter who was on FSN....the only problem is sometimes the local affiliate (1230 am) is off (usually ahead of the action) and WLW usually is ahead as well...the only solution is using my XM to sync it up with the cable's DVR...but of course that only works for home games...

I watch on Directv which has a pretty sizeable delay from radio, so listening to the radio with the TV sound down is not an option.

Reds and 26.2's

I'm in North Carolina..near Charlotte.

For some reason that I can only describe as a gift from heaven, FoxSouth has decided to not show Braves games in this area this season and has gifted me with all Reds games! I get the Reds every day!

The only way I can watch the games is on the internet, using Gameday.

Senor Votto

Direct TV

got alil captain in u?

mlb.tv

High five!

Fox Sports South seems to show about 2/3rds of the games here.

I used to watch on mlb.tv when I lived in LA.

Extra Innings thru Comcast. I like Chris and Brantley and I can deal with George. Thom does the rant a little too often for me but he isnt on much.

Last year all I had was XM. After listening to alot of other announcers I think Marty is still the best. I like Bob Ueker for the Brewers radio and Don Sutton for the Nationals tv.

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

I live in Dayton and 980 WONE is about 10 seconds behind WLW. The 10 seconds is more of a delay than the delay that is on channel 638 on Dtv. This allows me to pause my Tivo and sync up the radio and the TV.

At night you can here 700 wlw from anywhere. I was in Albany, NY and listened to the Reds in the car. I was in heaven.

I'm in South Korea so I watch over the internet via MLB.TV. I've seen every game this year either live or on demand.
    Don't smoke'em if you got'em

Turn Off Ads?