Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RedEye

RedEye

Here is a picture of me and my wife.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

2. Turn Off Ads?
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Re: RedEye

Nice! You punted past coverage I see.
    Witty signature.

Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Say what?
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Just saying you have a lovely wife. Plus a little friendly jab at you. No harm intended.
    Witty signature.

Just saying you have a lovely wife. Plus a little friendly jab at you. No harm intended.
    No harm taken... I assumed it was a jab, but I didn't quite get the meaning of it. Mind explaining? You can PM me if you'd rather.

Future Reds All Star

Great picture. Very pretty lady! A pleasure to see you

*That* was funny.

I'm glad you posted, RedEye. Now, Raisor's name isn't at the top.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    *That* was funny.

I'm glad you posted, RedEye. Now, Raisor's name isn't at the top.
    Yeah... I'm beginning to regret it already.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

He means you married "up".
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    He means you married "up".
    Yeah, I figured that out. That's gotta be everyone's goal, no? I'm a happy man.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Since we've never seen you, you missed an opportunity with this first photo of yourself, RedEye. If you had posted a picture in which you had red eyes from the camera flash, that would have made you a mythical figure here.

I lived in Madison for 10 years before we moved to this land without winter 5 years ago. I've been back once and read the local news sites occasionally, so I can tell that the city has changed a lot since I left. It's good to know that someone is still there to fly the Reds flag even though I'm gone.
    /r/reds

Jeez... I hadn't even thought of that. I always hate to miss out on opportunities to become mythical. Shoot.

Madison is a great town and an even greater sports town. I haven't found many other Reds fans, although I do have a small group of Bengals fans to watch games with every Sunday.

My better half just got a job in Miami (Florida) so I'll only be spending about a month more here. I'll be sad to leave the Isthmus, that's for sure.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    My better half just got
    a job in Miami (Florida) so I'll only be spending about a month more here. I'll be sad to leave the Isthmus, that's for sure.
    Be sure to put watching the sun set at the Union Terrace on your to-do list before you go. This is a great time of year for that.

I used to live in the Spring Harbor neighborhood. The house was tiny, but the lot was wooded and we always enjoyed walking down to the beach on summer evenings.

Then we built a house in the Junction Ridge neighborhood, just west of the west side Target. We had plenty of sky there and a great view of the candelabra tower.

Those are the things I miss, aside from the overall smaller town feel.
    /r/reds

hjhjh220

Nice picture .. it will still in your memories

Turn Off Ads?