Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How come I can't start a thread in the sun deck?

How come I can't start a thread in the sun deck?

Seriously...never been in a message board where I can't start a thread. lol

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How come I can't start a thread in the sun deck?

(From the About Us page):

Please note that all new members are prevented from starting new threads before they have 60 days of registration time and 50 posts and may only reply to existing threads, as they become familiar with the site.

First The Old Reds Guard and now this. Interesting forum you are running here.

Length of membership and number of posts have nothing to do with being civil to one another. Doesn't seem to me it encourages participation.

But those are the rules.
    Last edited by standerson; 07-12-2007 at 02:07 AM.

Length of membership and number of posts have nothing to do with being civil to one another.
    That's not why the rule is in place. For better or worse, since this site is different than most other sports forums, the purpose is so that new members gain a sufficient feel for how this site works before earning that ability.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by standerson View Post
    Doesn't seem to me it encourages participation.
    Something that rule does do very well is encourage the use of the "Search" feature of the board, to find an existing thread that fits the contribution you might want to make.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?