Turn Off Ads?

Thread: funny song about the reds bullpen...

funny song about the reds bullpen...

kind of sickening, but still pretty funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-azBP1rXmY

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Hatteberg is Sean Casey

Re: funny song about the reds bullpen...

Ha Ha - funny stuff.

I love "even Sparky Anderson would take one look at Miejewski and then run and grab a beer."
    "YES! He rips it. Is it high enough? It's gonna be gone! Adam Dunn has done it again. Big #44 can take all day to round the bases here, thats done and gone- lookout dunner they're waitin for ya at home plate." - George Grand

"Did that just happen?" - Chris Welsch

ok guys, i havent been here in a while. reds live! is gone, rep points are gone, and i cant post on the game thread site OR red guard... which i really wanted to, to talk about why in the world in the last two nights, have the reds given up homeruns to two guys that had only hit 3 homers and four homers prior, (on the first and second pitches by Arroyo) and one guy tonight , hit his first off of our awesome pitching skills. so how am i to discuss a game on here? just wondering..
    Last edited by Casey_21; 07-13-2007 at 10:09 PM.

oh cool... we have a "warn" system. sooo much has changed. can someone head me to the "new rules" link? thanks..

Funny stuff!!

I saw this link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJ2j...elated&search=
    on the side and nearly fell out of my seat when I listened to it.
    Sparky Anderson ripping some sportswriters.
    WARNING!! F-bombs flying like hand grenades in this one. It's not for the faint of heart!!
    Better to be silent and thought a fool, than speak and be proven one.

The singer of that song had his thread closed for "advertising" his own work. Be careful. I won't be surprised if this thread is closed as well.

You should check out his Bengals songs!

i did, they're really good. i didn't realize that, i figured if it was on youtube it was alright to post the link, my bad.

Turn Off Ads?