Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Defensive metric that has Dunn as the fifth-best left fielder in the NL?

Re: Defensive metric that has Dunn as the fifth-best left fielder in the NL?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I think it is your problem if you have no concept of what an average fielder is.

Is Dunn average or below average?

You don't know. He's just bad. That's not really all that informative, regardless of how much baseball you've watched or played.
    This is what I KNOW, Adam Dunn maybe a average LEFT FIELDER compared to other LEFT FIELDERS in the league a position where you put your weakest OUTFIELDER to get his bat in the lineup.That doesn't make him a average OUTFIELDER Defensively if it wasn't for Dunns bat he wouldn't be in left at all because he is a Below average Defensive OUTFIELDER.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockdwn11 View Post
    This is what I KNOW, Adam Dunn maybe a average LEFT FIELDER compared to other LEFT FIELDERS in the league a position where you put your weakest OUTFIELDER to get his bat in the lineup.That doesn't make him a average OUTFIELDER Defensively if it wasn't for Dunns bat he wouldn't be in left at all because he is a Below average Defensive OUTFIELDER.
    NOW YOU'RE TALKING!!!

I feel like Ben Matlock having just made someone confess on the witness stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    NOW YOU'RE TALKING!!!

I feel like Ben Matlock having just made someone confess on the witness stand.
    No that is what I have been saying all along I guess I wasn't putting it in terms you could understand.

nm
    Last edited by Lockdwn11; 07-15-2007 at 06:13 PM.

Turn Off Ads?