Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Friday the 13th

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th has traditionally been a good day for me.

6/13 is my birthday.

I grew up in a house numbered 113.

My bond number from college started with 13.

I was hired for my current job (which I love) on 6/13/2003 (a Friday, and my birthday).
    Last edited by Johnny Footstool; 07-13-2007 at 04:41 PM.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Davey Concepcion was number 13. I always bet 13 and 14 when playing roulette. Can't wait for the game where they retire his number!!

My wife and I had our first date on Friday the 13th, 2/13/04. So far, so good.

One of my best friends from college got married on a Friday the 13th. In Salem, Massachusetts. The bride and groom were wearing scary masks and dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' as they made their entrance into the reception hall.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

My wife and I also had our first date on Friday the 13th (8-13-04).

It's all good.

I don't go anywhere (other than work) on friday the 1$.

I won't even write the number unless it's absolutely necessary.

My friend wants to wring my neck because I won't go out tonight. I'm gonna watch Bad News Bears and drink some wine (that I bought yesterday).
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I don't go anywhere (other than work) on friday the 1$.

I won't even write the number unless it's absolutely necessary.

My friend wants to wring my neck because I won't go out tonight. I'm gonna watch Bad News Bears and drink some wine (that I bought yesterday).

Not very superstitious are you? Have you never broken a mirror? or walked under a ladder? ...If a black cat crosses your path do you turn around? Hmmmmm...

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

13 can be a good number.

Add 1 and 3 and you get 4.

Take the 4 times the 1 plus the 3 and you end up with 7. A great number!!

Turn Off Ads?