Thread: FYI - wally post drum clinic in columbus 7-25

FYI - wally post drum clinic in columbus 7-25

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007
    Guitar Center #614
    4661 Morse Center Drive,
    Columbus, OH 43229
    (614)436-2600
    start time: 7:00pm

This is the third city on a five day/five city mini-tour. If any of you are interested, please come by! and be sure to say hello!!!

more details at www.billyward.com

-thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: FYI - wally post drum clinic in columbus 7-25

Wally-- wow. Just wow. I have read your posts and knew you were a professional drummer, but I had no idea. I just watched your video on your website and you floored me. Your touch is incredible. Paradiddles! From one drummer to another, you can play. I will be ordering your album. Thanks Wally.

pretty impressive video.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

thanks guys - not trying to impress.. It's simply what I do and love, which makes me very lucky!

Having you on Redszone elevates the collective cool quotient by about ten fold, Wally. I can't even snap my fingers.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Having you on Redszone elevates the collective cool quotient by about ten fold, Wally. I can't even snap my fingers.
    Thanks Sun, but you've just lost all credibility with me.

Seriously, thank you. most of you have far more important jobs than me, from what I can tell... we've got writers, lawyers... you name it!
    Last edited by wally post; 07-15-2007 at 10:00 PM. Reason: original response was too krispy maybe.

I will actually be in Columbus for the bar exam. I can't guarantee I'll be in any mood to leave the hotel that evening, but if I am, maybe I'll try to make it out there.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Wow - Yachtzee, I would imagine you need another kind of "bar exam" after that kind of test. If you come by, please say hello!

I neglected to mention the other cities (5 cities/5 days)... Natick, MA (boston area) / NYC / Columbus / Detroit and Chicago. Check my home page for details if you want to come by. I'd love to meet some more Zoners!

Wally, if I was going to be here on that date, I'd seriously consider stopping by. But we'll be in NY. Darn!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by wally post View Post
    Thanks Sun, but you've just lost all credibility with me.
    Get in line, sticks.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Dang! I wish I was in one of those cities Wally...unfortunately, I'll be in Denver, CO next week. Someday I'll see you live...I always look for you whenever I see a Joan Osbourne video. I know absolutely nothing about drumming except it's fun to bang on things, but your banging never ceases to amaze me!

"Okay you guys, pair up in threes!" --Yogi Berra

Thanks Web - I'm done for now with Joan. I needed some time off from constant touring. There will be a second DVD instructional released in about 6 weeks, in case you have a pal who plays drums... this instructional DVD thing really works for me because it enables me to teach so many with one sweep.
    Clinics are fun because they are hard. You are up there alone.. no daydreaming allowed!
    But they also get lonely - every off-time minute is travelling by yourself. One thing about Joan is... we had a very happy bus! Great fun being together.

Turn Off Ads?