Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds memorabilia, bargains since they continue to be bad

Reds memorabilia, bargains since they continue to be bad

Lately it seems I've picked up alot of Reds related things since they haven;t been exactly good for awhile. At Goodwill a few weeks ago I picked up a pretty nice Reds lamp for $4 and a Joe Morgan bobblehead for $6 with the box and original packaging. I bought an authentic Majestic Reds jersey at Dick's for $40 which was marked down from $75. I guess something good has come out of the Reds awful streak in recent years.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds memorabilia, bargains since they continue to be bad

I've purchased some good stuff from the big Krogers off of the Regional Highway (SR129) - all marked down 25%!

For those in the area - the items are in the Pharmacy area and some of the items might not scan properly. BTW, the special bobbleheads are NOT on sale.
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

harangatang, what year was the authentic jersey? Was it one of the new ones for 2007 or one of the discontinued vests? I envy you. All we find at goodwill or stores around here is UK and Uof L stuff. One thing I love about coming to Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky is seeing all the Reds and Bengals stuff in stores, which is something that those of you that live in the area probably take for granted. I love UK, but am not fond of the color blue and get sick of seeing so much of it. Louisville's stuff is much prettier. (Did I say that? I'd appreciate it if no one would tell WilyMo that I said that.)

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    harangatang, what year was the authentic jersey? Was it one of the new ones for 2007 or one of the discontinued vests? I envy you. All we find at goodwill or stores around here is UK and Uof L stuff. One thing I love about coming to Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky is seeing all the Reds and Bengals stuff in stores, which is something that those of you that live in the area probably take for granted. I love UK, but am not fond of the color blue and get sick of seeing so much of it. Louisville's stuff is much prettier. (Did I say that? I'd appreciate it if no one would tell WilyMo that I said that.)
    They had jerseys at the Kroger store - but despite having the "right look" i.e., no pinstripes but red piping --- the font was wrong and it was the running Mr. Red instead of Mr. Redlegs... so buyer beware!
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    They had jerseys at the Kroger store - but despite having the "right look" i.e., no pinstripes but red piping --- the font was wrong and it was the running Mr. Red instead of Mr. Redlegs... so buyer beware!
    All of the "replica" jersies use the incorrect font: standard block lettering as opposed to the new Reds-specific font.

Its something I wish the team would address -- the replica merchandise just looks cheap.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

THIS is definitely being added to my Christmas list

I'm in the market for kitschy Reds stuff like lamps, night lights, trash cans, and throw pillows, but I'm trying to avoid mlb.com prices, and I haven't found what I'm looking for on eBay.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?