Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The 2007 Prospect Draft

Re: The 2007 Prospect Draft

How about that RL? If you remember that PM I sent you last weekend about whom I wanted if I wasn't able to get online.

Smit (AK took him)
    Cabrera (I of course took him)
    Bartles (SandyD took him)
    and
    Phipps (Kitty took him)

Almost right in a row, and almost in the order I wanted to choose them. Just ironic, but makes me feel good about who I wanted there.

BTW was Valaika really still ava., after the Smit pick?
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

We're going to go ahead and skip over Gallen since he hasn't been on board in almost a week.

camisadelgolf selects: Keltavious Jones

dougdirt, you, are on the RZ Prospect Hot Seat, errr...you are up for the prospect draft.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I will take Ramon Geronimo

Thanks, doug.

Shaknb8k, Austin Kearns and cincyinco are next up. I'm sending a PM to each of them now.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I don't know what everyone else thinks about this but the pool is getting shallow IMO.

Perhaps we should delay the 3rd round a bit until after the deadline and perhaps even until Aug 15th? Then we might have a half a dozen or so more intriguing guys.

What does everyone think?
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I'm not opposed. Perhaps the draft should be held on August 1st or 16th every year.

whatever you guys want to do is fine.

Let's go ahead and slam the brakes on until after the August 15th deadline. Things are running slow in this draft anyway. Maybe if we take 2 weeks off and come back to it, things will pick up and we can get things rolling.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I am back my computer was broke I am borrowing my brothers computer at my house now. Can I still draft? I would like to continue. My old computer would not get fixed even with system restore discs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallen5862 View Post
    I am back my computer was broke I am borrowing my brothers computer at my house now. Can I still draft? I would like to continue. My old computer would not get fixed even with system restore discs.
    Gallen, I apologize for skipping over you when it was your turn to draft, but I didn't (at the time) want to hold the draft up.

We are going to resume this draft after the August 15th signing deadline. At that time, you will have the 1st pick when we pick up again. I hope that is ok with you. Again, I apologize for skipping over you when it was your turn to pick, but I hadn't heard from you and assumed (always a terrible thing) that you were going to be away for awhile and didn't want to hold up the draft.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    Gallen, I apologize for skipping over you when it was your turn to draft, but I didn't (at the time) want to hold the draft up.

We are going to resume this draft after the August 15th signing deadline. At that time, you will have the 1st pick when we pick up again. I hope that is ok with you. Again, I apologize for skipping over you when it was your turn to pick, but I hadn't heard from you and assumed (always a terrible thing) that you were going to be away for awhile and didn't want to hold up the draft.
    That is fine by me. I understand why you did that. I am just glad to be back on and re entered into the draft.

Alright RL, since we are delaying the draft I'll be able to draft for myself once again.

Thanks for the Rosales pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

I want to go ahead and select Matt Maloney for my pick when we start the draft.

Turn Off Ads?