Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Do you guys want the Indians to win it all this year?

Do you guys want the Indians to win it all this year?

With the Reds out of it would you guys like to see the other Ohio team represent our state and win the Wrld Series. I sure would but I am a Columbus guy and we sit on the outside of the verbal p*ssing match that is Cleveland vs Cincinatti. WOuldn't it be cool to see an Ohio team on top? I guess maybe I am just a Buckeye at heart and put Ohio first.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Do you guys want the Indians to win it all this year?

ahhh...no

Senor Votto

Nope

Sure, just as soon as I chip the ice off the entrance to hell.

Come on, we still have a chance to win the division! Seriously though, if we don't make the playoffs I would like an Ohio team to win the World Series. I don't hate Cleveland.

I have nothing against the Cleveland Indians. In fact, the only time I root against them is against the Reds. I like watching them play. So, if they Reds are out of it, which they are, I would love to see them win it all.

Cleveland Browns...that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by howyoufreelin View Post
    I have nothing against the Cleveland Indians. In fact, the only time I root against them is against the Reds. I like watching them play. So, if they Reds are out of it, which they are, I would love to see them win it all.

Cleveland Browns...that's another story.
    That sums it up pretty much excellently for me.

They are kind of my #2 team.

i don't really care to be honest, i'll just hope the yankees and red sox both make it so there will be a series worth watching.

As some one who lives in Columbus I REALLY don't want that to happen. Columbus is a bandwagon city. Whoever is better thats who Columbus roots for. When I moved to Columbus in the late 90's it was like Cleveland South during the Indians heyday. For some strange reason all the hardcore Indian fans disappeared as soon as they stopped winning as much. Any Reds fan in Columbus should root against the Indians. If they do go to the World Series this year you can count about reading about the Reds on page 8 of the sports section right after the Columbus Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by donnelly_31 View Post
    As some one who lives in Columbus I REALLY don't want that to happen. Columbus is a bandwagon city. Whoever is better thats who Columbus roots for. When I moved to Columbus in the late 90's it was like Cleveland South during the Indians heyday. For some strange reason all the hardcore Indian fans disappeared as soon as they stopped winning as much. Any Reds fan in Columbus should root against the Indians. If they do go to the World Series this year you can count about reading about the Reds on page 8 of the sports section right after the Columbus Crew.
    From a fellow Columbus Reds fan...
    "In our sundown perambulations of late, through the outer parts of Brooklyn, we have observed several parties of youngsters playing 'base', a certain game of ball. Let us go forth awhile, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our close rooms, the game of ball is glorious"
    -Walt Whitman

I'd like to see the Indians win it all. Remember, we still have the Browns to bad mouth.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

I never ever want to see a Cleveland team win a championship..the obnoxiousness of their fans make me hate their city and teams. The only concession I will make is admitting Jacobs Field is one of the nicest parks in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    I never ever want to see a Cleveland team win a championship..the obnoxiousness of their fans make me hate their city and teams. The only concession I will make is admitting Jacobs Field is one of the nicest parks in baseball.
    try living in NE Ohio. one would think that Hafner and Sizemore never make outs at all. When I was in Cincy, I didn't mind the Tribe, they were just another AL team. But since I came up here for school, I can't stand them

Nope. Hey, I just sent $20 out the other day to cover the Reds making, not having to win once there, simply making, the playoffs.

With the Reds out of it would you guys like to see the other Ohio team represent our state and win the Wrld Series.
    HELL NO

Turn Off Ads?