Turn Off Ads?

Thread: TBS on screen score

TBS on screen score

the blue score thing seems anoying to me since its so big in left cornner it distracts me from watching the game. I would rather have the fsn one istead of the huge blue one.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: TBS on screen score

it annoys me that phillips isn't playing.

Phillips wanted a day off. I can't say that I blame him. He's played a lot.

I've been listening on XM. (They have the home team announcers). For whatever reason they must have the first base coach or someone in the dug out miked. Or near a mic. All you hear is "cmon Chipper, cmon whoever--clap clap clap," at a really loud volume!
    Talk about annoying.

Talkin' Baseball

A couple of times the Reds' broadcast has picked this up as well. They mentioned that the Braves us "enhancement" mikes or something like that to pick up the field noises.

Of course the fact the announcers keep saying "Roger Freel" isn't annoying either.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

I have gotten to the point where I now hate the bottom line most sports broadcasts use...after an inning or so; it becomes annoying....and I know its there for those to catch up quickly--still if one is watching an entire game the line is irritating....as far as the cheering you hear on field during Braves broadcasts...that is Bobby Cox himself...

Turn Off Ads?