Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What would it take to get Ervin Santana from Angels?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What would it take to get Ervin Santana from Angels?

...or do you think he is damaged goods?
    Last edited by macro; 07-19-2007 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Clarification of extremely vague thread title

Re: pitching

I dont think he would be worth giving up much, his home vs away splits are atrocious. That was true even last year when he had his best year and won 16 games. I would not give up much if anything for this guy, even if he is young.

I think his career road ERA is almost 7 if not above 7. I wouldn't give up alot for him. I will admit at about this time last year I said I'd trade Dunn and a decent prospect for him. Good thing I'm not the Reds GM.

i wouldn't touch the guy...he was a player rumored in a Dunn trade...but i hope it ever happens

23 hrs allowed so far...how would that play in Cincy?

Re: What would it take to get Ervin Santana from Angels?

Probably take less now that he's been sent to AAA.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Turn Off Ads?