Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Freel: I'm Bleeping Horrible

Talkin' Baseball

Freel: I'm Bleeping Horrible

Never one to play the hero card. Just more reasons to like the guy, from last night's post game...

Freel: "I feel like I can compete and be an unbelievalbe player at one time and then I feel like Iíve never played baseball in my entire life. I have to be more consistent. When you have a leadoff hitter with a .294 on-base percentage, thereís no excuse for that. Thatís horrible. Itís a big key, getting on base for these guys, the superstars on this team, Griffey and Dunn, thereís a lot you can do. But Iíve been doing a lot of right turns on first base and heading to the dugout. Iím professional, Iíll be accountable."

Freel: "I just absolutely suck this year. Iím (censored) horrible. Iím a professional, the numbers donít lie. Iím flat-out horrible. I flat-out suck. Itís frustrating. Go ahead, print it, itís not anything somebody else isnít saying."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Freel: I'm Bleeping Horrible

Freel after 4 beers...

L.A. manager Grady Little had a bad feeling about Wednesday's game when he saw Harang and pitching coach Dick Pole walking in after Harang's warmup.

"I saw two big men," Little said. "Either could have shut us out tonight."

If they Reds haven't put an ad in the classifieds for a sports psychologist...they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig Reds Fan View Post
    Freel after 4 beers...

lets hope he learned his lesson and isnt driving.

Quote Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
    If they Reds haven't put an ad in the classifieds for a sports psychologist...they should.

Just because the guy tells the truth,and doesn't ''see the world through rose colored glass's'' like most ball players.He needs a shrink?Give me a break.

Plan to be spontaneous Jefferson24's Avatar

Too much Freel, not enough Farney. Go ahead, let your inner little guy take over.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Ryan Freel is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JLB5 View Post
    Never one to play the hero card. Just more reasons to like the guy, from last night's post game...

Freel: "I feel like I can compete and be an unbelievalbe player at one time and then I feel like Iíve never played baseball in my entire life. I have to be more consistent. When you have a leadoff hitter with a .294 on-base percentage, thereís no excuse for that. Thatís horrible. Itís a big key, getting on base for these guys, the superstars on this team, Griffey and Dunn, thereís a lot you can do. But Iíve been doing a lot of right turns on first base and heading to the dugout. Iím professional, Iíll be accountable."

Freel: "I just absolutely suck this year. Iím (censored) horrible. Iím a professional, the numbers donít lie. Iím flat-out horrible. I flat-out suck. Itís frustrating. Go ahead, print it, itís not anything somebody else isnít saying."
    He should have also mentioned Brandon Emil Phillips.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

got alil captain in u?

hey atleast he tells the truth to the media.

After, he tried to steal 3rd in the 1st inning after Hopper bunted him over..... I think he was spot on

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    He should have also mentioned Brandon Emil Phillips.
    Phillips is not a superstar

Turn Off Ads?