Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Freel is horrible

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Freel is horrible

His words, not mine...

From last night's postgame:

Freel: "I feel like I can compete and be an unbelievalbe player at one time and then I feel like Iíve never played baseball in my entire life. I have to be more consistent. When you have a leadoff hitter with a .294 on-base percentage, thereís no excuse for that. Thatís horrible. Itís a big key, getting on base for these guys, the superstars on this team, Griffey and Dunn, thereís a lot you can do. But Iíve been doing a lot of right turns on first base and heading to the dugout. Iím professional, Iíll be accountable."

Freel: "I just absolutely suck this year. Iím (censored) horrible. Iím a professional, the numbers donít lie. Iím flat-out horrible. I flat-out suck. Itís frustrating. Go ahead, print it, itís not anything somebody else isnít saying."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Freel is horrible

Strange that came AFTER last nights great game..but....I love this attitude. He cares.

He really should've hit that ball in the eighth farther....
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Does anybody know Farney's take on this?
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    He really should've hit that ball in the eighth farther....
    Maybe if he would have swung hard...

"I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Does anybody know Farney's take on this?
    Farney's the one who reads RedsZone.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Every player/athlete has had "moments of competence/greatness".

Heck, I've made diving catches in the OF, 40-ft putts and an incredible returns (tennis). But I can't do any of those things (plus others) consistently. That's why I suck at these sports/games.

And that, Ryan, is WHY you are horrible. Sorry.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?