Turn Off Ads?

Thread: BLOCKBUSTER!

BLOCKBUSTER!

14 team mixed league 5x5 rotisserie. Pitching has been carrying me, struggling in power numbers.

Dealt Johan, Jeter and Gabbard for ARod and Lackey.

I'm hoping this puts me over the top. We shall see.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    uoduck1017

Re: BLOCKBUSTER!

Wow. It is tough to gauge that deal but obviously A-Rod will help you with power. I didn't know people dealt A-Rod, good for you.

This might be a trade in which you give up more value, but it actually helps your team.

Yeah, right now I still have Harang, Carmona, Lackey and Cain (who has sucked lately) leading my rotation. Mixing and matching McGowan and then playing matchups. I've been getting lucky with matchups lately (including Gabbard last week) so we'll see what happens.

I didn't think I would be this hurting in power, but Bay has been killing me.

uoduck1017

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    Yeah, right now I still have Harang, Carmona, Lackey and Cain (who has sucked lately) leading my rotation. Mixing and matching McGowan and then playing matchups. I've been getting lucky with matchups lately (including Gabbard last week) so we'll see what happens.

I didn't think I would be this hurting in power, but Bay has been killing me.
    Yeah, what happened to Jason Bay? Boy, his stats have sure taken a huge hit. Now that you have A-Rod though, Bay's performance shouldn't affect your team as much.

Quote Originally Posted by uoduck1017 View Post
    Yeah, what happened to Jason Bay? Boy, his stats have sure taken a huge hit. Now that you have A-Rod though, Bay's performance shouldn't affect your team as much.
    Shhh....maybe Bay has been resurrected.

uoduck1017

Yep. 2 taters today. Hope you had him starting.

Quote Originally Posted by uoduck1017 View Post
    Yep. 2 taters today. Hope you had him starting.
    Haven't taken him out yet, but I was close. If Cuddyer didn't get hurt, Bay might have been getting a breather.

Turn Off Ads?