Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Autographs at the game?

RotoHester

Autographs at the game?

Does anyone know when/where one would need to go to get some autographs? I am thinking of attending the game tomorrow and I'd like a few signatures like Votto, Bruce, Bray, Maj, Salmon, and so on. Any ideas?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    KeyMastur

Re: Autographs at the game?

Where are you sitting??

KeyMastur

best place is by the bats bullpen before a game or up by the player parking lot after the game. Most guys cone out about 20 Min before the game to stretch / warm up

RotoHester

I haven't got tickets yet, was thinking of just heading down to the park tomorrow evening and get tickets there. I've only been to a couple games this year so I'd like to make a few more.

I dont know how it is in L-ville, but in Durham, autos are kind of hard before the game at the new stadium, easier for players to duck away wihtout fan interaction. The best bet here is to wait outside the stadium after the game, and hit em up on their way out. I got the Bats to sign a bat for me their last trip here as they came out to load the bus to head back hom-got Bailey (his last start before his first call up), Votto, Hamilton (on his DL stint), etc...

Turn Off Ads?