Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Bowman Chrome Baseball

Re: 2007 Bowman Chrome Baseball

okay so would a product be authenticated if you had a picture of the player actually signing the product with you in it??

2. Turn Off Ads?

not really enough for most collectors.... you can send it in to PSA/DNA, but it still holds WAY less value on a card than it would if it was a baseball/bat/hat that was such signed and authenticated.

with Cueto's stuff blowing up, I'm really happy to have a Cueto Orange refractor, blue refractor, xfractor, and refractor!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    with Cueto's stuff blowing up, I'm really happy to have a Cueto Orange refractor, blue refractor, xfractor, and refractor!
    I am still kicking myself for passing on a Cueto refractor for $10.00 back in January.....

I currently am waiting for a Volquez BDP White and Refractor from 2005 as well as a Mesoraco auto from Sterling last year.

I can't wait until the first Volquez card with the Reds comes out. I'm not sure when that will be but I've been searched ebay nearly everyday for it.

I have this card of him:

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    I can't wait until the first Volquez card with the Reds comes out. I'm not sure when that will be but I've been searched ebay nearly everyday for it.

I have this card of him:

Probably be a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I am still kicking myself for passing on a Cueto refractor for $10.00 back in January.....

I currently am waiting for a Volquez BDP White and Refractor from 2005 as well as a Mesoraco auto from Sterling last year.
    I've been looking for nearly everything of Volquez to trade for on a website I'm on, but I can't find much at all. Him and EE seem to be the hardest.

The Bowman Sterling Mesoraco auto is nice. I got one of him and Bailey this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by AccordinglyReds View Post
    I've been looking for nearly everything of Volquez to trade for on a website I'm on, but I can't find much at all. Him and EE seem to be the hardest.

The Bowman Sterling Mesoraco auto is nice. I got one of him and Bailey this past week.
    I have one of the better EE rookies.... 2001 Topps Employees Only with the stamp on it. I think I ended up paying 9 bucks for it a while ago, but I don't see them up for sale too often.

I bought a Bailey BCDP 2004 Auto for $18 shipped in February 2006. That one turned out to be a solid buy.

I paid 142 for that Cueto orange refractor when the product first came out........

I'm guessing I'd receive nearly double that right now.

I paid 142 for that Cueto orange refractor when the product first came out........

I'm guessing I'd receive nearly double that right now.
    I think you could probably get more than that, not that I would sell it right now, but you could probably get more than $300.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I think you could probably get more than that, not that I would sell it right now, but you could probably get more than $300.
    I'm gonna hold tight for a bit longer, but I think 300 is about right. A cueto red refractor bgs 9.5 sold for 525 this month.

I'm on the Topps.com website right now and I just typed in Edinson Volquez in the search area and it popped up that Volquez will have a 2008 Co-Signers Baseball card releasing on 4/30/08. I'll be sure to buy that one.

Good find OBM.... I think I will wait a little bit before buying though. New players on new teams generally see a spike in price for their first released autograph with the new team.

now i think it's time to sell all of my cueto refractors.

now i think it's time to sell all of my cueto refractors.
    Haha. I was just about to bump this up by posting about his cards on eBay.

I've only got one Chrome, but it's for my PC anyway.

Turn Off Ads?