Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Bowman Chrome Baseball

Re: 2007 Bowman Chrome Baseball

It is a sweet set, better grab it now when you see one, its sold out.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Just broke a box of these Chrome's. Check what I pulled!

I couldn't get my crap digicam to work so I had to use my crap phone. It's a Dice-K Red Refractor 2/5...whee!!! "No pricing due to scarcity" , reported sale of $505 according to Beckett's. Now accepting bids!

Oh yeah, I got a Johnny Cueto as a bonus...heh...
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

NICE! I've bought a few packs, but haven't got much.

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    Just broke a box of these Chrome's. Check what I pulled!

I couldn't get my crap digicam to work so I had to use my crap phone. It's a Dice-K Red Refractor 2/5...whee!!! "No pricing due to scarcity" , reported sale of $505 according to Beckett's. Now accepting bids!

Oh yeah, I got a Johnny Cueto as a bonus...heh...
    Sell it immediately. Ebay it.

What do you think I should put on it as reserve? I'm not sure what it's worth as of now. I'm definitely putting it up, just unsure of what to do. I'd hate to find out it's worth way more than I anticipated.

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Sell it immediately. Ebay it.
    Sad, but true. I remember when McGwire broke the HR record, his OLY RC was up to $500. I had it, but didn't care about selling it. Well...steroids investigations and Bonds' record definitely decreased its value.

What do you think I should put on it as reserve? I'm not sure what it's worth as of now. I'm definitely putting it up, just unsure of what to do. I'd hate to find out it's worth way more than I anticipated.
    7 day auction, start it around 8 or 9 PM eastern time. Start it out at .99 cents, don't worry, it will sell. No reserve. Make sure you allow Japanese bidders, becuase they have a ton of money to spend on their stars. It will sell. Get a better picture though lol.

Oh, and if anyone emails you and asks you to end the aucton and sell to them off of ebay, I wouldn't suggest you do it, becuase odds are they want to get it cheaper than they know it will eventually go for.

Good luck.

I've been offered $400 before even listing it on e-bay. Tink I should just sell to him or put it up? My feedback on e-bay is really low so I'm afraid that will be a factor.

I've been offered $400 before even listing it on e-bay. Tink I should just sell to him or put it up? My feedback on e-bay is really low so I'm afraid that will be a factor.
    How low is really low?

Ten. All positive though!

Well, I think you could probably get a little more on ebay, but the question is, is it worth the waiting for a little more money or taking the $400 right now?

auction it on EBay. You're probablly going to receive something in the range of 700-1000 for it.

The guy who initially offered $400 backed out. I put a reserve of $350 on it and bidding went to $305. I sold it to the guy for that rather than messing with it any further. Thus ends my first foray into selling a card on eBay. Thanks for all the advice folks.

I bought a pack of 2007 Bowman Chrome today and got an Ervin Santana Refractor (silver).

1) In the autograph section, it says "Johan Santana." I checked on eBay and only one was on auction, at a low price. Wouldn't this be worth more due to Bowman's mistake?

2) For Christmas, I'd like some more Bowman Chrome...Should I have someone get it at a retail place, or are those not as good as the Hobby boxes? I don't want to have someone spend $80 on a Hobby Box, though.

Thanks!

In general retail boxes are lot worse with worse odds.

Turn Off Ads?