Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dorn to Chatt.

Re: Dorn to Chatt.

Dorn lacks the flashy skills still of Dickerson and Stubbs but if any of the 3 taste any success at the Major League level I'd put my money on Dan Dorn , he has a certain way about him that to me shows he's more a baseball player and not just a very good athlete like Chris and Drew.
    I'd take Dorn over Dickerson. You could definitely make a case for taking Dorn over Stubbs based just on offensive ability, but Stubbs is a much better defender at a tougher defensive position and even though he hasn't shown it, people were calling him a potential 30 homer threat when we drafted him. I'll stay with Stubbs...for now.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

As far as prospects go, I'd consider Dorn and Dickerson to be about equal; I think ranking them is a matter of deciding which skills you think are more valuable.

I think the reason Stubbs gets so much heat is because the two first round draft picks before him were Homer Bailey and Jay Bruce; that's kind of a lot to live up to.

If there's talk about outfielders in the system, I'm surprised there isn't more mention of Chris Heisey.

Prediction - Drew Stubbs will never see the home clubhouse of the Louisville Bats.

And not in a good way.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

The Reds are switching affiliates?

Turn Off Ads?