Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: would a bruce and votto callup make you come back to GABP this season?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! new talent new hope!

16 66.67%
  • NO! same crap different year!

5 20.83%
  • don't know?

3 12.50%

Thread: would a callup of bruce and votto make you come back to GABP this season?

would a callup of bruce and votto make you come back to GABP this season?

1) yes! some young talent gives me new hope for the future.
    2) no! same crap every year.
    3) don't know?
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: would a callup of bruce and votto make you come back to GABP this season?

I'll still go anyway, no matter what the record....but having said that, it would definetly be alittle more interesting if they were in the lineup.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Yes it would, but I don't think it would make much of a difference as far as this season goes. However I think it would help a lot going into next season if they both were to get big league at bats this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Yes it would, but I don't think it would make much of a difference as far as this season goes. However I think it would help a lot going into next season if they both were to get big league at bats this year.
    thats what i was thinking as well. this team needs a major shakeup but it needs to come from both the minors and outside the team with top FA players. open your wallets!
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

I might but currently it is more convenient (and cheaper) to watch them play in Louisville. I will say that while its nice to see them play here at AAA it would be a different experience seeing them play with the Reds (assuming they play well).

I don't think Bruce is ready yet and I'd prefer him not to be called up this season. However, Votto appears to be ready and should be up here.

It wouldn't make any diffrence to me, if I want to go bake in the heat for 3 hours I'll go, even if Castro is playing
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    I'll still go anyway, no matter what the record....but having said that, it would definetly be alittle more interesting if they were in the lineup.
    That's the option that wasn't included, but I'd be going either way.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post

Turn Off Ads?