Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Willie Harris

Willie Harris

I need SB's and i'm being offered him for Jerred Weaver.I'm just not sure if Harris playing time will continue.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    uoduck1017

Re: Willie Harris

I think he will continue to play but you should make that trade only if you have other good starters in my opinion.

I could get Kaz Matsui from the Rockies,i may pull that deal.My top 2 starters are Beckett and Zambrano.

No way I trade a stud like Weaver for SB's.

I traded Weaver for Byrnes.I'm way ahead in wins.

If you still need SB's, pickup Rajai Davis, OF (SF). He's getting a lot of playing time and racking up the stolen bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I traded Weaver for Byrnes.I'm way ahead in wins.
    Eric Byrnes has had a very hot season. I like that move. With the Angels playing well, I don't know how their young pitchers will perform down the stretch. The only thing about Byrnes is that he already got his extension. Now he may not have the drive to succeed. Just a hunch.

No way I trade Weaver for Byrnes

Turn Off Ads?