Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton to rehab in Louisville

Hamilton to rehab in Louisville

Josh Hamilton will start rehab in Louisville starting tomorrow. This is from Trent:
    From the Reds:

Tomorrow the Reds will send OF Josh Hamilton to Class AAA Louisville on a rehabilitation assignment.

Hamilton has been on the 15-day disabled list since July 12 with a sprained right wrist.

In 64 games and 55 starts for the Reds he is hitting .279 with 14 HR and 30 RBI.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hamilton to rehab in Louisville

I hope he's back on Friday. I'm a believer!

got alil captain in u?

hopefully he does well in his first few rehab games and is back in cincy quick.

Senor Votto

Good good

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    From the Reds website - promotion...

August 10 vs. San Diego - 7:10 PM

Josh Hamilton "Believe" Bracelet Night
    Free bracelet to the first 20,000 fans in attendance.
    20,000 fans
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I'm going to the Bats game Friday night and wouldn't mind if he stayed down an extra day. It would be great to see Bruce, Hamilton, and Votto play. Unfortunately I'll probably see Saarloos or Shearn pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by joshnky View Post
    I'm going to the Bats game Friday night and wouldn't mind if he stayed down an extra day. It would be great to see Bruce, Hamilton, and Votto play. Unfortunately I'll probably see Saarloos or Shearn pitch.
    Why is that so unfortunate ??

Of the starting pitchers, those two probably have the least-exciting futures as Reds. Then again, both of those guys have equal to or more ML hits than Ryan Jorgensen, so maybe we could see them converted and become real prospects.

what does that have to do with anything ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur View Post
    Why is that so unfortunate ??
    And the KeyMastur makes his return.

I heard Homer Bailey had to leave the Bats for an unspecified personal reason today. Got any inside info on why he had to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    I heard Homer Bailey had to leave the Bats for an unspecified personal reason today. Got any inside info on why he had to leave?
    yeah he's back home in TX, but not gonna get into anyone's personal life on the board....

yeah he's back home in TX, but not gonna get into anyone's personal life on the board....
    Fair enough. Seems to me like a family emergency, and I hope it's nothing too serious.

what does that have to do with anything ??
    I'm just saying that Tom Shearn and Kirk Saarloos don't have futures in the organization, and it's very unexciting to watch them. In my opinion, they're almost wastes of roster spaces. However, I'm also meaning to point out that I shouldn't be surprised by the Bats having players with no future since the Bats have a guy on the roster like Ryan Jorgensen (who is 28 years old and hasn't had success since A-ball), even though the Bats already have Chad Moeller and Ryan Hanigan (not to mention Miguel Perez, who has been on fire since he started his rehab assignment).

ok you're payin Kirk 1.3 guaranteed, you release him just b/c you don't want him on the roster, and still pay him i guess huh ?? good choice....you should be GM of any business....i can see it doing well.

Tom's done well for Louisville and is a "possible" pitcher for the big leagues. he's relialbe out of the pen and can start. maybe you read the numbers too closely and should fly to the united states and watch a game first...

ok you're payin Kirk 1.3 guaranteed, you release him just b/c you don't want him on the roster, and still pay him i guess huh ?? good choice....you should be GM of any business....i can see it doing well.

Tom's done well for Louisville and is a "possible" pitcher for the big leagues. he's relialbe out of the pen and can start. maybe you read the numbers too closely and should fly to the united states and watch a game first...
    Dude...I thought you were going to be cordial.

Turn Off Ads?