Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Justin Upton missed hitting for the cycle by just a single

Justin Upton missed hitting for the cycle by just a single

From the ORG

per rotoworld:

Justin Upton missed hitting for the cycle by just a single against the Pirates on Tuesday.
    Upton tripled in the second, hit a solo homer in the fourth, and then doubled in the seventh. He received just one more at-bat in the contest, grounding out to second against closer Matt Capps to end the game. The homer, which was a deep drive to left off starter Tom Gorzelanny, was his first in the major leagues. Upton is 19-years-old and has been in the majors less than a week yet has already almost hit for the cycle. He's got a decent little future ahead of himself. Aug. 8 - 1:22 am et
    Man I'm glad I picked this guy up for my fantasy team yesterday. So is it time to see what Bruce can do in the majors? Right now Bruce is the best batter in the Minors because Upton was called up. I'd like to see this guy in the Majors this September. Reading this about Upton gets me hyped about Bruce. I really look forward to seeing The Boss in a Reds uniform.
    Most Vottomatic Player

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Justin Upton missed hitting for the cycle by just a single

Upton has a cooler name so he is better by default

Turn Off Ads?