Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Prospect info:

Prospect info:

I don't know where this originated but I gleaned it from another reds site. Nice top ten per position in all of the minors, very helpful. Red's prospects highlited in Red, guys I have very serious interest in I bolded (guys to target IMO based on our own org. needs).

I'll leave it deleted until I can get a call on it from Boss/GIK or a mod.

If I need to give up the site in order to keep it, let me know.
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 08-10-2007 at 09:47 PM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Prospect Pulse

This was Baseball America subscription article.

Re: Prospect Pulse

I had to cut it loose per Boss, no use taking chances with it.

However I would say that another particular site had it listed and it's a good read. Let's just say I know what link would get you to said site.

In the meantime I will also change the title no use having it come up on google for the world to see.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Turn Off Ads?