Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: What position should Keppinger play?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1b

9 14.06%
  • 2b

11 17.19%
  • 3b

25 39.06%
  • ss

15 23.44%
  • lf

3 4.69%
  • cf

0 0%
  • rf

0 0%
  • c

2 3.13%
  • All 9- The new SuperSubstitute

13 20.31%
  • Keep him on the bench

5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeff Keppinger should play at which position?

Re: Jeff Keppinger should play at which position?

I think 3rd because of his lack of range compared to SS and 2nd, and because I'm sick of watching EE at 3rd. I think the Narron might have ruined EE for good.
    Don't smoke'em if you got'em

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Marge'sMullet View Post
    I think the Narron might have ruined EE for good.
    The only one to blame for EE's problems throwing the ball and swinging that bat is EE himself.

Quote Originally Posted by boognish View Post
    I suppose we shall. Until then we simply will have to disagree and allow the small sample to play itself into a larger one.

Also, I apologize for the laughing emoticon at the beginning of my earlier post; I thought I had placed it at the end. Your quote was certainly not something to laugh at, and I hope that you did not take it that way.
    I didn't. I do realize 90 AB is a small sample size when you are comparing major league AB. My point was simply that he has done it at all organizational levels this year. If you look at his production in the years previous to this, it is not quite that good. He averages to about a .270 average in his 2 previous major league seasons, which is why I am interested to see if he continues to sustain this high level or he has a major drop-off with more AB.

Re: Play Keppinger at 3rd base...

We really don't. This thread should have either been put under the Keppinger thread or my Keppinger poll. The poll asked a seperate question about where to play him, so I felt it was legitimate. I would request that someone put this thread under one of the other two threads. Still, with the season the Reds are having it is understandable when you have a player on a team that hits .350 in limited playing time. Perhaps the Moderators can consolidate this thread to one of the others I mentioned? This really does prove we need a Sun Deck Moderator.
    Last edited by AmarilloRed; 08-13-2007 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Request for the moderators to consolidate this thread

Turn Off Ads?