Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you camp out for?

What would you camp out for?

The Madden thread got me wondering if there's anything I'd camp out so I could be amongst the "first" to have / see / hear "it".

Tickets, iPhones, Harry Potter...is there anything you'd badly enough to camp out for a couple of days to get?
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What would you camp out for?

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    The Madden thread got me wondering if there's anything I'd camp out so I could be amongst the "first" to have / see / hear "it".

Tickets, iPhones, Harry Potter...is there anything you'd badly enough to camp out for a couple of days to get?
    Cincinnati Reds World Series Tickets or Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl tickets

PEACE

DEGEN
    Most Vottomatic Player

Free Maserati Quattroporte giveaway.

Other than that, I can't think of anything I would camp out for.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

I camp out for no reason all the time. Heck, sometimes I even pay for it.

My gut reaction is to say there isn't anything I'd camp out overnight for.

Since the Maserati give away isn't likely to happen, I'd have to stick with my gut.

There's nothing that might realistically happen that I'd be willing to camp out overnight for.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Reds world series tickets maybe, Florida tickets is the game is important.

Other then that? no freaking way.
    Go Gators!

Worth The Wait

Cincinnati Reds World Series Tickets
    First I'd have to camp out at the store to buy some de-icer--- it's the only way I'd get out of hell

Back in the day, I camped out overnight for Emerson, Lake, and Palmer tickets at the Convo at OU. We got second row tickets. I was 19 and sleeping on the ground didn't bother me. Not to mention it was one big party all night.

I can't see camping out for any kind of tickets. I've attended all the big sporting and music events I've wanted to, so TV coverage is fine by me.

If I lived in the city of Cincinnati school district, I could see camping out to make sure my kids got in the magnet school I wanted. They used to have a first-come first-serve system but I think they did away with that and instituted a lottery. But that's about the only thing.

Pay attention to the open sky

This doesn't count all the times I've camped out in front of Adam's house, right?

Nope. Nuthin.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

"camped" out?... or tramped out!

My answer is nothing. Only if an asteroid hits the earth and we all HAVE to sleep outside. I hope that never happens...

Camped out once in my life.

Freshman year of college, I spent the night of Feb 23, 1992 "sleeping" in the parking lot of the Lawrence Joel Coliseum in Winston-Salem.

The next afternoon, I sat in the front row immediately behind the Wake bench for a 72-68 Wake win over #1 Duke, a team that lost a total of 3 games all year.

Watching Chrissy Laettner, Brian Davis, and Bobby Hurley walk off the floor as losers is a moment I'll always savor.

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

Back in the early 1990's I camped out (actually camped in the Wright State Nutter Center) for Stone Temple Pilots tickets and for Van Halen tickets (last tour ever as it turned out with Sammy Hagar).

Today? I'm too old. Wife, kids... too much responsibility at home to do these things.
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

To play at Augusta... but that is moot because it's the most private club in America. However if I could play...I'd camp out.
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

I would camp out for Reds opining day, and postseason tickets. I would camp out for Bengals postseason tickets. I would also camp out for Bearcat games Vs. Xavier, and tourney tickets. I guess I would camp out for alot of things. If I had the money I would have camped out for the iPhone too.

Radiohead's last concert, probably.

it would always depend on the weather in any case. But for Radiohead's last concert, I'd brave hail.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Turn Off Ads?