Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Was this a bad trade?

Was this a bad trade?

I just traded:

Lamarcus Aldridge 18 ppg 7.5 rpg
    Eddie House 8 ppg 1.7 3pg
    Mike Bibby (due to come back at the end of the month)

for

Baron Davis 22 ppg 8 apg
    Jeff Foster 6 ppg 8.5 rpg
    Chucky Atkins 5 ppg 2.3 apg (just came back from surgery)

My friend thinks I was robbed, but I'm not so sure.

This is a 20 team league btw.

Post trade Starting lineup:

PG Chris Paul
    SG Rip Hamilton
    G Baron Davis
    SF Stephen Jackson
    PF Al Jefferson
    F Jeff Foster
    C Andrew Bynum
    UTIL Francisco Garcia

Bench:
    SF/PF/C Craig Smith
    PG Chucky Atkins
    PF Vladimir Radmanovic
    SG Kareem Rush

What do you guys think?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Re: Was this a bad trade?

Not too bad, RIGHT NOW. But you may end up regretting it quite a bit once Bibby gets back to playing.

Couple of quickies... is it a keeper league, is so Davis may hurt you down the road along witth the loss of alldridge. And if Aldridge was useable as aC in your legue you just got robbed....If not, fair deal, but im not a big atkins fan, and Biddy can ball, but if he would have been a backup not bad

Nope, not a keeper league.

It sucks that Atkins is hurt again. I was foreseeing a little bit of production out of him. Maybe 10-12 and 5 apg, which is a good bench player in this big league. Baron is pretty good, as expected. I guess as long as Foster keeps it up, then the trade wasn't so bad. Until Bibby comes back, I guess you can't really decide.

Turn Off Ads?