Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gosling, Dumatrait, Stanton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gosling, Dumatrait, Stanton

All need to be either sent down, or in Majewski's case go on the DL.

We need two starters also. So who do you call up? Coutlangus is an obvious choice. I would say Salmon also, but we need two starters.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Re: Gosling, Dumatrait, Stanton

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    All need to be either sent down, or in Majewski's case go on the DL.

We need two starters also. So who do you call up? Coutlangus is an obvious choice. I would say Salmon also, but we need two starters.

Thoughts?
    We shoulda traded Dunn for Piniero earlier in the year... or any 4 or 5 starter.. and then we would have been able to bring bruce up already once Freel went down..

Until we addbetween 8 and 10 mil in thisteam with REAL F.A. pickups.. not washed up F.A.s, there is no chance we will compete against the rest of our division.. heck even Pittsburghtried to go out and improve their team with morris, and izturis..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhhorsepoo View Post
    We shoulda traded Dunn for Piniero earlier in the year... or any 4 or 5 starter.. and then we would have been able to bring bruce up already once Freel went down..

Until we addbetween 8 and 10 mil in thisteam with REAL F.A. pickups.. not washed up F.A.s, there is no chance we will compete against the rest of our division.. heck even Pittsburghtried to go out and improve their team with morris, and izturis..
    Please tell me that was a joke.

And Morris and Izturis are washed up, the difference is they actually had to give up something to get them.
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhhorsepoo View Post

Dear lord no. As much as i want dunn to go bye bye because of his contract and money giving him away would be stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Muggerd View Post
    Dear lord no. As much as i want dunn to go bye bye because of his contract and money giving him away would be stupid
    what kinda real FA are you going to get with 8-10million?

Quote Originally Posted by Doro View Post
    what kinda real FA are you going to get with 8-10million?
    Its not so much about the FA we would get the ideal of signing him to a long term deal just scares me.

Majewski is pitching well its just the balls he misses with people are punishing. To me he has looked better than what his line has been.

You cant send down Gosling or Stanton

Id called up McBeth i like his duck lips

Majewski is pitching well its just the balls he misses with people are punishing. To me he has looked better than what his line has been.

You cant send down Gosling or Stanton

Id called up McBeth i like his duck lips
    Why can't you send down Gosling?

Why can't you send down Gosling?
    out of options

out of options
    So what? He's not something I'd be afraid of losing.

I agree but hes kinda solid against lefties

Why not, he misses bats.

I could have handled Morris on this team though. Washed up or not hes going to be good enough considering our offense

I could have handled Morris on this team though. Washed up or not hes going to be good enough considering our offense
    He makes a ton of money too, and he would be going from a pitchers park in San Fran to GABP.

He makes a ton of money too, and he would be going from a pitchers park in San Fran to GABP.
    Yea i still could probably handle him if he could eat innings, he does make a good chunk of cash though.

Turn Off Ads?