2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Couch released by the Jacksonville Jaguars today

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    DJ Shockley went to Georgia, didn't he?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Recliner
    He will also be watching with his wife, 1999 Playboy Playmate of the Year Heather Kozar. He's not doing too bad. I don't feel sorry for him.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Didn't he 'steal' her from Jeff Garcia? Or did Jeff Garcia steal her from him and he stole her back?? Or am I crazy?? I know he and Jeff Garcia competed for some Playboy chick's affection... right??

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Didn't he 'steal' her from Jeff Garcia? Or did Jeff Garcia steal her from him and he stole her back?? Or am I crazy?? I know he and Jeff Garcia competed for some Playboy chick's affection... right??
    I believe Cade McNown temporarily stole Heather Kozar from Tim Couch, but then Kozar and Couch got back together and married (and had a kid).

Jeff Garcia was accused by Terrell Owens of being gay, and then Garcia's Playmate girlfriend, Carmella DeCesare, said, "I can attest 100 percent that he is not gay." A couple years ago, DeCesare beat up Garcia's ex-girlfriend.

I want to be a quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I believe Cade McNown temporarily stole Heather Kozar from Tim Couch, but then Kozar and Couch got back together and married (and had a kid).

Jeff Garcia was accused by Terrell Owens of being gay, and then Garcia's Playmate girlfriend, Carmella DeCesare, said, "I can attest 100 percent that he is not gay." A couple years ago, DeCesare beat up Garcia's ex-girlfriend.

I want to be a quarterback.
    Might want to qualify that statement.

Turn Off Ads?