Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cubbies getting a taste of their own medicine

Cubbies getting a taste of their own medicine

Does anyone else get pleasure out of the Cardinals doing to the Cubs what the Cubs do to us?

Every time there's a Cards-Cubs game in Wrigley, it feels that there are a good number of Cards fans, and I can't help but love that. Cubbie fans, get a taste of your own medicine.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Re: Cubbies getting a taste of their own medicine

Doesn't make me feel any better about it.

My dislike for everything Chicago Cubs is really high on my list of dislikes.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

I hate both, contract em
    Go Gators!

Cardinals fans are just as bad at GABP as Cubs fans are.

I'm with Krono.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Cardinals fans are just as bad at GABP as Cubs fans are.

I'm with Krono.
    I have had good experiences with Cardinal fans. I didn't catch a single bit of flak at Busch when I was there to see the Reds play last season.

I really can't think of a single Cub fan I know that isn't a complete moron.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

I remember when I was a kid and the Reds would play the Padres...you'd look at the crowd and see a sea of Red in their stadium...same with The Braves...The Astros and Mets. It all happens of cycles it will happen again in a couple of years when the Reds don't suck.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

During weekend series at Wrigley against the Reds, there are usually quite a few Reds fans. Not like it is in Cincinnati, but there is loud cheering every time the Reds do something good.

Turn Off Ads?