Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB.TV

MLB.TV

not sure if this is in the right spot.....but is anyone else having issues with mlb.tv? It seems it works about 10% of the time for me. I just got it 2 weeks ago after having it last year. Maybe its my internet, who knows.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB.TV

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    not sure if this is in the right spot.....but is anyone else having issues with mlb.tv? It seems it works about 10% of the time for me. I just got it 2 weeks ago after having it last year. Maybe its my internet, who knows.
    I'm not having any issues.

I use it on my iphone and at home.

I have a comcast internet and it works fine with my wireless router as well.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

I'm traveling and its giving me some fits. Comes and goes.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    I'm not having any issues.

I use it on my iphone and at home.

I have a comcast internet and it works fine with my wireless router as well.

ok, I will admit up front that I am a teckkie failure and illiterate at all things digital....but I do have an iphone, how do I watch mlb.tv on my iphone? I have at bat 2010. I had mlbtv last year as well and an iphone and never once watched a game. what a waste!!!!

ok, I will admit up front that I am a teckkie failure and illiterate at all things digital....but I do have an iphone, how do I watch mlb.tv on my iphone? I have at bat 2010. I had mlbtv last year as well and an iphone and never once watched a game. what a waste!!!!
    Assuming that you are using same email account for your mlb.tv and your iphone default you should be able to go to the Video tab on a specific game and choose Watch Live Game. This will only work with strong 3g connection or when attached to a wireless network.

I occasionally have problems with wireless connection through laptop but I attribute that to internet. Never have a problem when using MLB.TV and a wired connection. The MLB on PS3 works perfectly. HD quality with no lag...awesome. Plus the ability to start the game from beginning when its already under way is great. Also lets you skip to beginning of whatever half-inning you like.

Quote Originally Posted by RadfordVA View Post
    I occasionally have problems with wireless connection through laptop but I attribute that to internet. Never have a problem when using MLB.TV and a wired connection. The MLB on PS3 works perfectly. HD quality with no lag...awesome. Plus the ability to start the game from beginning when its already under way is great. Also lets you skip to beginning of whatever half-inning you like.

I have to give a thumbs up to PS3 and MLB for getting this done right.....probably my favorite feature of the PS3. Watch all games from the start and never a glitch. so much better than watching on the computer or laptop. watching cardinals/cubs right now.

Are you using Windows 7. They were and may still be having problems with their application with Windows 7/Internet Explorer. Maybe try Firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    Are you using Windows 7. They were and may still be having problems with their application with Windows 7/Internet Explorer. Maybe try Firefox?
    I use windows 7 and Chrome

Turn Off Ads?