Turn Off Ads?

Thread: roster ? help

roster ? help

I went to the Bats-Bulsl game Sunday night, adn got to meet and hang out with all teh plasyers afterwards from both teams. I lucked out-the Bulls were having a charity jersey day for the Lance Armstrong Foundation, and aucitoned the game worns off after the game, signed by the player. I bought Evan Longoria's jersey, in hopes he makes it as big as many think he will. I met him after the game, and got to hang out at teh bar afterwards with amyn of hte palyers. I got one guy to sign a ball for me, but I coulndt figure out who he was0the roster in the fanguide they gave out tha tday was outdated and incomplete. i got it hoping it was Cueto, the only one on that roster who seemed like ti could be-but I thought he was out of L-ville already? I cant make out the palyers name, but it looks like # 57, maybe starts with a B or R? He was hanging around Anderson Machado most of the night when he wasnt on the phone. Thanks for any help guys...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Re: roster ? help

sweet, thanks for the help. I havent seen anything on him before, other then the stats you just sent, anyone know anything on him?

Bounty... Come on... Learn to type or to edit yourself. That was painful to read.

That was like reading an eye chart!
    "Bring on Rod Stupid!"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Soup View Post
    Bounty... Come on... Learn to type or to edit yourself. That was painful to read.
    I apologize, I normally go back and check before posting, was rushing out the door....Maybe when I go back to learn editing, you can join me for social skills towards others

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    sweet, thanks for the help. I havent seen anything on him before, other then the stats you just sent, anyone know anything on him?
    I saw his first outing for louisville on milb.tv and he was hitting anywhere from 90-96 on the gun. He also looked to have a good change but only soso control of all his pitches. He may have been nervous though. Looked to have a decent future if he can refine his control a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    I apologize, I normally go back and check before posting, was rushing out the door....Maybe when I go back to learn editing, you can join me for social skills towards others
    owned...well said response.

Turn Off Ads?