Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saturday August 25th minor league updates

Re: Saturday August 25th minor league updates

Just curious but does Todd Coffey pout when he gets PROMOTED to Cincinnati? Because his ERA is much better in Louisville than in Cincinnati. Sure signs that he is pouting while with the major league team. Todd threw a wrench in the fire to confuse us. Cueto and Bailey pouted when they were demoted (according to some posters), so Todd mixed it up and pouted when he got promoted.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Bailey completely crushed in the pitching friendly Florida League wow!!! I wonder if he pitches anymore this year?

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aronchis View Post
    Bailey completely crushed in the pitching friendly Florida League wow!!! I wonder if he pitches anymore this year?
    If it's done just to irritate you beyond belief, I sure hope so.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Aronchis, I honestly wonder sometimes if you just try to get people to bite at your comments.

4th.

3B, 1B, and Bailey is out. Smit in.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Aronchis, I honestly wonder sometimes if you just try to get people to bite at your comments.
    Doug, if you don't find Bailey troublesome and the importance he has to the Reds future, your in denial. This is very bad. The dark cloud just got a little darker.

Yep. That's all he does. He's did it the whole year and I'm glad I'm not the only who has picked up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Just curious but does Todd Coffey pout when he gets PROMOTED to Cincinnati? Because his ERA is much better in Louisville than in Cincinnati. Sure signs that he is pouting while with the major league team. Todd threw a wrench in the fire to confuse us. Cueto and Bailey pouted when they were demoted (according to some posters), so Todd mixed it up and pouted when he got promoted.

No. Coffey just plays too many video games with Dunn. They connect with Kearns via the Playstation Network to play Madden 08 during games. I can tell because I see users "PouterEspresso", "StrikeoutKing", and "HateRFK" online right now.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Doug, if you don't find Bailey troublesome and the importance he has to the Reds future, your in denial. This is very bad. The dark cloud just got a little darker.
    The way you talk, he never had one anyway.

So what's it matter?

Aronchis, if you put this much faith into a rehab outing after not pitching for over a month and think that this 1 outing has somehow changed the career of Homer Bailey you are just flat out crazy. If at the end of the day Homer's arm is healthy, then nothing at all has changed about his future with the Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    No. Coffey just plays too many video games with Dunn. They connect with Kearns via the Playstation Network to play Madden 08 during games. I can tell because I see users "PouterEspresso", "StrikeoutKing", and "HateRFK" online right now.
    Do you blame them? Have you played Madden 08 yet? If you have, then surely you understand where they are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    You're wrong about Dunn. Everyone knows he plays under the username of "KRISPY."

Danny Dorn is 2-2 with a walk and a HR for Chattanooga who is still tied at 4.
    Enrique Cruz is 2-3 with 2 doubles and 2 RBI.

Sarasota game has been suspended. Tonys Gutierrez had the Reds only 2 hits of the game.

Dayton leading 2-1 heading into the middle of 7.

Do you blame them? Have you played Madden 08 yet? If you have, then surely you understand where they are coming from.
    No, I haven't played Madden 08 yet. However, I'm pretty sure that Madden 07 explains Kearns 2007 season in Washington and Bailey's groing injury (the happy dance) this year. Madden also explains most of Dunn's strikeouts as he was thinking more about offensive alignments at the plate than anything else. And Coffey is just ticked off that offensive linemen who weigh less than he does are given high rankings.

It's obvious!
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Yea god forbid the guy be rusty

Turn Off Ads?