Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merged: Miss Teen USA 2007 - Miss South Carolina "answers" a question

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Merged: Miss Teen USA 2007 - Miss South Carolina "answers" a question

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lets Play a Game - Decipher that Beauty Pageant Contestent

I work with people like that. And they're not nearly as nice to look at.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Was that english?
    Go Gators!

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

It's like she was programmed with talking points and decided to work as many of them as she could into a single answer.

I bet when she walked away from Mario Lopez, she was thinking "That was a really good answer."
    /r/reds

Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar

Oh, Goodness. That takes me back to my days in 8th grade when a girl in my class couldn't find Cincinnati on the map. And yes, my grade school was in Cincinnati.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

The funny thing is that of all people, she should probably have the best idea as to why so many Americans aren't able to locate their country.

I'll bet she's able to locate the local mall.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

I bet she can, too, RFS62.

(Garmin is a wonderful thing.)
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    I'll bet she's able to locate the local mall.
    Unfortunately, her journey ends when she's unable to locate "You Are Here" store shown on the mall directory. She swears that if she can just find the "You Are Here" store, they'll be able to tell her where she is so she finally deliver the brownies she baked for the Prime Minister of the Bananna Republic on her way to teach English to the youth of the United Colors of Benetton.

I once dated a girl like her in college. My pet name for her was "Shhhhhhh".

Chicks like that can get lost in a public bathroom. And by "bathroom" I mean "stall".

The following are all true:

In high school, I once got paired in driver's ed class with the dumbest girl in my class. When the instructor told her to drive, she said, "Do you mean forward???" This is the same hottie who, after a 20-minute "current events" discussion about Chernobyl, raised her hand and asked, "So you mean this is happening...in, like, the world? Like...right now???"

I know at least two girls from a university English 101 class who, on a multiple choice test, selected "suck" when asked to pick a synonym for "blow". One argued the point with the professor. And no, I don't know if she got the score reversed.

I've convinced at least five attractive females that they should be donating to the World Wildlife Fund because of the senseless killing involved with producing car seats made out of naugahyde. One gave me a twenty on the spot after becoming teary-eyed over the plight of the nearly extinct nauga.

Oh, there are sooooo many more...
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Miss Teen USA 2007 - Miss South Carolina "answers" a question :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

One of the greatest answers to any question EVER posed in the history of South Africa, The Iraq, or anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Re: Miss Teen USA 2007 - Miss South Carolina "answers" a question :lol:

AC Slater was doing his best not to crack up. Poor girl, she has relied on just her looks for far too long.
    "I'm a Cucumber, I'm a cucumber. I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber. I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber. Please don't send me to the pickle farm, bum." - Brak

Record In Games Attended, 2007: 2-1 (1-0 GAB, 1-1 Jake)

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

One of the greatest answers to any question EVER posed in the history of South Africa, The Iraq, or anywhere else.
    She'll get through life just be her looks.
    Most Vottomatic Player

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Yea...I've got something to say...

WHAT?!?!

a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

My computer's not working right for me. What did she say?

Turn Off Ads?