Plaxico Burress
    Alge Crumpler
    Darrell Jackson
    Brandon Jacobs

for:

Lee Evans
    Frank Gore
    Jason Witten

This is a PPR league and I hate to give up Gore and Witten but I'm weak at receiver (Evans, Welker, Reggie Brown). I'm also not very strong at RB. I rejected and asked for Ward in place of Darrel Jackson but what do you think?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Would you do this deal?

Quote Originally Posted by joshnky View Post
    I've been offered:

Plaxico Burress
    Alge Crumpler
    Darrell Jackson
    Brandon Jacobs

for:

Lee Evans
    Frank Gore
    Jason Witten

This is a PPR league and I hate to give up Gore and Witten but I'm weak at receiver (Evans, Welker, Reggie Brown). I'm also not very strong at RB. I rejected and asked for Ward in place of Darrel Jackson but what do you think?
    I would not make this deal. The 4 guys you are getting back are all high injury risk players.

If you took out Witten and Crumpler then I could see reason for making the deal. You would be getting fair value IMO if you took the 2 TEs out.

Witten is going to be the #1b TE this year, especially in PPR because Romo loves finding him and the Cowboys aren't going to be stopped very often this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    I would not make this deal. The 4 guys you are getting back are all high injury risk players.
    Even substituting Ward for Jackson in the trade? The way I see it Witten's touches will likely decline when Terry Glenn returns while Atlanta seems to be improving as they get used to Petrino's system. Also, having both NYG running backs should ensure that I get significant points from the position. Gore has been awful and my second best running back is currently Ron Dayne.

Quote Originally Posted by joshnky View Post
    Even substituting Ward for Jackson in the trade? The way I see it Witten's touches will likely decline when Terry Glenn returns while Atlanta seems to be improving as they get used to Petrino's system. Also, having both NYG running backs should ensure that I get significant points from the position. Gore has been awful and my second best running back is currently Ron Dayne.
    Even when Glenn (if he does) returns, he's not going to be close to 100%. Crayton will still play more snaps then him, especially early on in Glenns return. Dallas will have no reason to rush Glenn back either with the way they are playing and winning.

Romo will not stop passing to Witten. He loves hitting the TE and has ever since becoming the starter.

When you say replace Ward for Jackson do you mean Derrick Ward or Hines Ward?

No I wouldn't do this deal

Turn Off Ads?