Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN's Top 5 Home Runs

Senor Votto

ESPN's Top 5 Home Runs

I've seen on Baseball Tonight where they're doing the Top 5 homers for each team like last's Top 5 Web Gems. Have they already done Cincinnati's? And if they did who made the list

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ESPN's Top 5 Home Runs

yes i was about to watch it during my work today but i got sidetracked, has anyone seen the top homeruns for the reds

Senor Votto

It was on today.

3. Griffey's inside the park homer in 2001
    2. Dunn's walk off grandslam in 2006
    1. Perez's game winning homer in the 75 series

got alil captain in u?

dunn walkoff grandslam was truly classic. i can remember listening to that call on radio and jumping out of my chair for joy and hitting my head on the ceiling.never had a better painful moment in my life.

what? no Bench last AB?

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07 View Post
    dunn walkoff grandslam was truly classic. i can remember listening to that call on radio and jumping out of my chair for joy and hitting my head on the ceiling.never had a better painful moment in my life.
    I was at that game, and have the entire TV broadcast downloaded to my computer. Classic.

how do you have the entire broadcast, where did you get that from, i guess i really just want the last inning

Quote Originally Posted by jlb1705 View Post
    I was at that game, and have the entire TV broadcast downloaded to my computer. Classic.
    i was at the game as well
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

the griffey walk off inside the parker is in a league of its own

Quote Originally Posted by jfleur87 View Post
    how do you have the entire broadcast, where did you get that from, i guess i really just want the last inning
    I downloaded it last year from MLB.com's now defunct Digital Download service. Used to be you could download full-game broadcasts for something like $2.99 per game.
    Last edited by jlb1705; 08-23-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Quiet Reverence Vada Pinson Fan's Avatar

Anyone know where Johnny Bench's homerun to RF in the 1970 playoffs versus the Pirates that Al Michaels called; "Back goes Clemente.... It's gone!" , placed? I thought that would be #2 behind the Perez homer.

I'll tell you what should have beaten Dunn's. How bout Wily Mo Pena on bobblehead day 2 years ago? Was that not the greatest game, and most clutch homerun in recent Reds history? Not to mention that was his second of the day.

Can he be stopped?

ah, wily mo bobblehead night. I remember driving home down 75 from that game, my whole upper body sticking out the window proudly shouting "Wily Mo" at the top of my lungs, shaking the bobblehead for all it was worth at passing cars. Classic.

Hatteberg is Sean Casey

Dunn's walk off grand slam was my favorite. I think teh call went something like this......
    "YES! He rips it. Is it high enough? It's gonna be gone! Adam Dunn has done it again. Big #44 can take all day to round the bases here, thats done and gone- lookout dunner they're waitin for ya at home plate." - George Grand

"Did that just happen?" - Chris Welsch

ORG Infidel

Quote Originally Posted by He got it! View Post
    Dunn's walk off grand slam was my favorite. I think teh call went something like this......

Just saw you were from BG. I lived there for four years. I hope the flooding has subsided up there.

Turn Off Ads?