Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Special Brackets For Old Cinergy Field (Riverfront Stadium) Seats?

Re: Special Brackets For Old Cinergy Field (Riverfront Stadium) Seats?

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Maybe you could create a black box museum-style pedestal to rest them on to display them and even sit on them.
    Can you show me an example?
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

2. Turn Off Ads?
    takpill

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    I bought two connected Cinergy Field seats today ($2 at a yard sale!!). They are the Red section seats. There is an arm in the middle of the two seats but none on each end. It has a connector in the rear middle where it was secured in the concrete to stablize them at the stadium.

Does anyone know who may sell special brackets for these type seats?

I did just email Orourke Wrecking to see if they sell them. I thought they did upon selling the seats to the public a few years back.
    Hi I know this is an old thread, and you may never see this. BUT if you still have your 2 connected seats and have not been able to find the parts you need I would be interested in buying the center leg or standard that connects the 2 seats. You would still have the seat back and seat itself for display. If you get this please email me through this site and let me know if you are interested in selling you seat "leg" (I need 2 if anyone out there is interested in selling. I'd prefer red color, but not too picky.

Thanks and GO REDS

wilsonmw1

Would you be willing to sell the seats? I am putting together a baby room and these would be great! I would obviously ensure you make a great profit.

cell is 937.623.4268
    email is waynwilson@gmail.com

Stat geek...and proud

He hasn't posted here in a couple of months, but he's on another board I visit. I'll try and shoot him a message and tell him to check out this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonmw1 View Post
    Would you be willing to sell the seats? I am putting together a baby room and these would be great! I would obviously ensure you make a great profit.

cell is 937.623.4268
    email is waynwilson@gmail.com
    (I am the original poster)
    I ended up selling the seats a few years back. (wish I would have kept them) I do still have a seat back I am going to keep. I would like to purchase some seats with the brackets some day.

Here is one place to possibly get brackets for anyone who just has the seats.

http://collectiblestadiumseats.com/id12.html
    Last edited by goreds2; 10-24-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: added more comments
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?