Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pu-holes not in lineup today

Pu-holes not in lineup today

Larussa chickened out. He knew we'd throw at him today. What a wuss.

I hope he pinch hits and we drill him.
    Who's on first?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    got alil captain in u?

Re: Pu-holes not in lineup today

if im any reds pitcher i drill him if he comes up to pinch hit no matter the score. They have to make a statement that they will not let anyone intimidate them.

The hypocricy here is that if the Reds ran the same deal at the Cards 2nd baseman then Larusa gets HOT

maybe they are waiting for next time the reds play the cardinals yea right by then the response from the team will be

"Brandon Phillips is a loser and we are going to give the cards nothing but fastballs all day, GO CARDS"

We'll throw at him the next time we play. Don't worry.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    We'll throw at him the next time we play. Don't worry.
    No we wont. Dont worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggerd View Post
    No we wont. Dont worry.
    I have faith. If we don't I guarantee it won't be a happy day in Reds country. They better.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Now that we are all but out of the chase, Albert gets beaned when we play them in Cincinnati..
    "Hyperbole is the greatest thing ever" Redsland

got alil captain in u?

typical tony i hope he doesn't become manager of our club he just annoys me. Pujols needs to be hit next time we play. What still gets me about when harang hit someone in the head tony tried to say it was intentional he needs to go somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07 View Post
    typical tony i hope he doesn't become manager of our club he just annoys me. Pujols needs to be hit next time we play. What still gets me about when harang hit someone in the head tony tried to say it was intentional he needs to go somewhere.
    Those are my sentiments exactly. If Phillips had done that to Pujols or one of the other Cardinals players, LaRussa would be singing a different tune. He passed over Harang three times to be on the All-Star team because of that beaning. It couldn't have been because he didn't have the numbers. Ridiculous.

I will still root for the Reds if LaRussa becomes the skipper, but he is the last guy I want them to hire. If he's the choice, give me Mackanin.

Quote Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    Those are my sentiments exactly. If Phillips had done that to Pujols or one of the other Cardinals players, LaRussa would be singing a different tune. He passed over Harang three times to be on the All-Star team because of that beaning. It couldn't have been because he didn't have the numbers. Ridiculous.

I will still root for the Reds if LaRussa becomes the skipper, but he is the last guy I want them to hire. If he's the choice, give me Mackanin.
    As I have said before LaRussa commands respect. If I have to sacrifice not liking the manager for the team to win then so be it.
    -LTlabner

commands, or demands? I have not one ounce of respect for that man.

Ok, have been gone WAY too long, what happened between Phillips and Albert?
    Let's make some noise!

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

larussa is a tool, but the fact of the matter is hes a good coach. his credentials speak for themselves. mark my words, if tony is the manager, playoffs is a strong probability. world series? probably no, but we all know about an inferior team getting hot (cards last year, coached by, thats right tony the tiger killer)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    Ok, have been gone WAY too long, what happened between Phillips and Albert?
    Mark your calendar for next Tuesday, 9/11 and await with glee as Pujols steps into the batter's box.

Better still, after he gets plunked, await with even more glee when he has to charge into second on a grounder to short.

I'm giddy.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

Turn Off Ads?