Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who is Daddy Wags?

Who is Daddy Wags?

I hear George and Chris say they talk to him.The only Daddy Wags I read about was Leon Wagner, a long time major leaguer who is deceased.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who is Daddy Wags?

Mark Wagner. I don't know much past that. He just does the trivia questions.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

I was wondering the same question.
    Most Vottomatic Player

He's probably the only person in the world besidest Howie Schwab to know more about sports than me.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

I've heard them mention it a good number of times myself. Marty consistely does it with someone named Jesse Jackson. It makes him sound so unprofesional when he constantly mentions someone that the listners don't know. Pull that stunt working for a college radio station and see what happens.

I'm guessing both of them are some sort of producer for the broadcast and that is what Grande and Marty should let them do. You don't hear Bob Costas or Al Michaels having some inside conversation with some dude behind the scenes while he is on the air. That would be the dumbest thing in the world. Which is why Marty and Grande do it, because they are both dumb.

He's like ESPN's Schwab but in ML baseball. The guy knows just about everything (especially Reds) as far as records and stats are concerned. If he diesn't know he has the means to look it up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    He's probably the only person in the world besidest Howie Schwab to know more about sports than me.
    What about that Mike from Fairfield guy who calls in to all the local tak shows?

There is a Daddy Wags in Columbus, Ohio:

http://www.qfm96.com/showdj.asp?DJID=37010
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

Quote Originally Posted by dougflynn23 View Post
    What about that Mike from Fairfield guy who calls in to all the local tak shows?
    I don't listen to many talk shows. Who is this dude?
    -LTlabner

he is the hybridized form of Mike de la Hoz and Don Heffner

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by MaineRed View Post
    I've heard them mention it a good number of times myself. Marty consistely does it with someone named Jesse Jackson. It makes him sound so unprofesional when he constantly mentions someone that the listners don't know. Pull that stunt working for a college radio station and see what happens.

I'm guessing both of them are some sort of producer for the broadcast and that is what Grande and Marty should let them do. You don't hear Bob Costas or Al Michaels having some inside conversation with some dude behind the scenes while he is on the air. That would be the dumbest thing in the world. Which is why Marty and Grande do it, because they are both dumb.
    Thom and Johnny Bench used to mention Jesse Jackson way back when they were on Channel 5 together. He's been there forever, whoever he is.

Turn Off Ads?