Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Michigan Losing To Oregon At The Half:

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Re: Michigan Losing To Oregon At The Half:

Great post, Marc D. Great post.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    To me, it suggests that the Big 10 has been top heavy this decade.
    Hey, if other conferences want to trumpet their victories in the Continental Tire Bowl, be my guest.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc D View Post

As far as all the Washington love this week, we shall see. OSU hasn't looked good offensively but a lot of its just due to mental mistakes and turnovers with a very young team. I think it will be close but UW hasn't exactly played anyone either and has a younger, less experienced QB with a weaker supporting cast than OSU does. OSU has an edge in Special Teams but UW has a tough home field environment. I'm excited to see where we stand vs a real 1A team for the first time this year.
    I have heard several times this week national radio guys, say things like if Washington beats Ohio State it just goes to show how much of a problem the Big Ten has, and how it is in decline. The have called out the Ohio State defense as slow, just like the rest of the Big Ten. It will also show a resurgence of the Husky program and how far the PAC10 has come. Now that is where the line has been crossed. Ohio State is definitely overrated in terms of the polls right now, but I would not call them slow on defense. They are untested but I see more speed on the defense and much better safety play compared to the end of last season. I have been predicting a Washington win for awhile now, but mainly because they are taking such a young group on the road. These far reaching statements about conferences are out of hand. Lets be fair here Washington, beat a HORRIBLE Syracuse team, and a rebuilding Boise State team that did not have any experience at QB, and about one third the defensive talent Ohio State has. They don't have anyone even close to James Laurinitis on that team. I don't see Locker beating Ohio State with his legs. This game will be decided by the Ohio State offense good or bad.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

This might be the only day I've ever rooted for Notre Dame. I want Michigan stomped while they are down.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Turn Off Ads?